• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

KiloHertZ's Moderator application [PASSED]

KiloHertZ

Hello everyone, My name is Ben (KiloHertZ). I am currently 15 turning 16 next month and I have been seeing an ozmessage on the server broadcasting for moderator applications, so I decided to give it a shot.

- Tell us your life story, events, fun staff, I like fun stuff! Make me laugh!
I've grown up in a smallish suburban town in the northeastern United States. Because of this, My interests include a lot of outdoors stuff including hiking, climbing, fishing, baseball, football, basketball and (somewhat) hockey. Around the age of 8 I was introduced to computers and computer gaming by my dad and brother, and that has blossomed into my knowledge today

- What position you would like to apply for
I am applying for jrnmod at the moment because that seems to be how the rank system works on this server (jnrmod --> moderator --> admin) but over time I would love to become an administrator.

- Why you think you deserve the position

I have been playing on this server for (I believe) 3-4 years and because of this I have established a name for myself in the community. Also, I have far more knowledge on how a server runs/works than the average minecraft player, and the server really needs someone with that knowledge for the other half of the day when you guys are sleeping (for example the server crashed about two hours ago and most likely will not be up til about 10 PM for me or when you guys hop on mc)

- past experience
  • Moderator of one SMP server
  • Administarator on 2 SMP servers, One tekkit SMP server, and one pvp arena server
  • Owner of 2 different server styles, One SMP/Survivalgames server, One Tekkit survival server

- All sorts of other stuff! I'll leave you to decide!
My tastes in music include
  • Van Halen
  • AC/DC
  • The Offspring
  • Aerosmith
  • Foo Fighters

I play The following games
  • Minecraft
  • Battlefield 3
  • supreme commander 1 and 2
  • Call of Duty 4
  • Arma 2 (and DayZ)
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
  • Star Wars the Old Republic
  • Many more

Skype: Pm me for it but ill give you a hint. it is my first name and my last name
Email: Ben@herzig.net

Last edited by a moderator:

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application for JNR MOD has passed.

We will be setting you to your lvl soon