• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Lets get more people into ET

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
derp derp.

Good to see the old pro players like choo choo backing up the idea of not only capturing but retaining new players. Ive only got one on board so far but am really trying to get more interested in ET.

Messenjah

We should have buddy system.

Anyone who can aim must sponsor a new player. Your job is to follow them around the map at all times and protect them from bad things.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Messenjah said:
We should have buddy system.

Anyone who can aim must sponsor a new player. Your job is to follow them around the map at all times and protect them from bad things.
I'm so getting me one of these! But it does sound awesome :):)

Bandido

ET Moderator
Sunncaeks said:
USB flashdrives now
I've done this for a guy at work who's a big counter strike player, he's not sure if he's registered properly. Can I check somewhere.

Bogan maaaaaate I'll just run behind gifting you medi packs :D

blusky

IMO the bad thing about OZ for new players is staxis.

I'm guilty of it but i'm a lot more willing to play with newbies than some players, really the only GOOD players that consistently go allies against a team of pros are :

G-train.

Lol, that's about it.

Just get admins to be more !shuffle happy

Messenjah

I play on allies if G-Train PMs me a cry for help.

Other than that they just frustrate me with their passive way of playing. Blocking every choke point, bleeding etc.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
blusky said:

I'm guilty of it but i'm a lot more willing to play with newbies than some players, really the only GOOD players that consistently go allies against a team of pros are :

G-train.

Lol, that's about it.

But so many people sook when the shuffle happens. I am quite happy to shuffle but the tears flow from the stacked team lol.

Inglourious Basterd

Akh-Horus said:
blusky said:

G-train.

Lol, that's about it.

But so many people sook when the shuffle happens. I am quite happy to shuffle but the tears flow from the stacked team lol.
Oh I'll do it horry, even if I'm not on and you do a !shuffle, if they cry too much, just say "it must have been that bastard, he's on an undercover assignment" :cool: That way you will not tarnish your easy going reputation, and everybody will still luv u <3 :D

G-Train

Messenjah said:
I play on allies if G-Train PMs me a cry for help.

Other than that they just frustrate me with their passive way of playing. Blocking every choke point, bleeding etc.
hehe, Mess is always willing to help.

Yeah, it gets frustrating sometimes, but i get way more pleasure bashing pros than easy kills vs nubs.

Oh, and everyone stop whinging about my lag, its way harder for me than it is for you!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
G-Train said:
Yeah, it gets frustrating sometimes, but i get way more pleasure bashing pros than easy kills vs nubs.
Yeah, there is something about trippling JoKeR and then spamming my derp vsay bind.

Unfortunately he generally pwns me for the rest of the map and v56's himself after every kill :S

Sisibouri

lmao always the same thing over and over, waaa waaaaah he sk me, waaa wahhhh that naughty admin shuffle (usually at the worst times, should only be in warm up)
easy fix gtf over it play the game how it was meant to be played and players would come back, while ever the hand full off NUB players constantly sook till medics have no guns panzers shoot med packs rifle nades shoot out multi colored bouncy balls.

its these idiots that have killed the game, et is packed fuller then a fags butt with winging little 12 year old no lifers that admin seem to bend OVER ...backwards for at the detriment of all the oldschool players, GAME OVER

Inglourious Basterd

This is for all gamers that base their real life happiness and success on their precious K/D ratios.... :D

Admin: Please do not abuse people on this server mate.

Admin: lol! Why you so mad bro?

Admin: rofl! that's so sad mate.

Admin: !kick Angry fat sad kent ( reason ) Making me lol sooo much I cant play