• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Lucky TF2 App. [Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Q. What is your current in-game name and what previous aliases have you used?
A. My current in game name i use it Luckz0r and i haven't used any other aliases.

Q. Why do you want to join -OZ-?
A.because i enjoy playing on the -OZ- TF2 server and chating to TF members

Q. What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. I can offer advice on how -OZ- works and be a fair and nice player to everyone and try and get people to join -OZ-

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. I have been a regular with -OZ- scince it was only a ET community and enjoy being a reg with the clan.

Q. What would you say are your three favourite video games (On any platform)?
A. My three favourite games i have played would be. 1. Final fantasy 7 (PS1) 2. Killzone 1, 2 and 3 (PS2, PS3) 3. TF2 (PC)

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. I have not been in any TF2 clans but i have had clan experiance on ET.

Q. Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.
A. I enjoy studying computers and playing some sport like Soccer. I mainly watch Comedy movies, my favourite movie would be Dumb and Dumber. Favourite Actor would be Jim carry. I like playing First person shooter games and any other type of format.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon?
A. Well i have a few favourite class but il say one. Spy with his regular knife (i may not be the best with him tho :p )

Thanks for reading.

Rainbow

Re: Lucky TF2 App.

Hey Lucky, thanks for the app! :S i liek smaileh faces

Add me on Xfire and Steam and we can chat about the requirements and initiation for the TF2 section! :)

xfire: joke1sploodge
steam: sploodge17

Hope to hear from you soon!

proddyhead

Joke :D

PRODIGIOUS said:
Hey Lucky, thanks for the app!

Add me on Xfire and Steam and we can chat about the requirements and initiation for the TF2 section! :)

xfire: joke1sploodge
steam: sploodge17

Hope to hear from you soon!

proddyhead
Oi.

olliesparks1111

spy sappin mah binds!
Greetings Lucky. Your application is now under review. feel free to play on our servers, speak to us on teamspeak, and browse the forums. expect an update/verdict within the next 24hrs.
~Gunblade

Synonym

Dear Lucky, congratulations are in order as you have been successful in joining our TF2 division. I look forward to playing with you on our servers and continuing to chat with you on TS and here on the forums. Feel free to slap on our clan tags now and to check out the TF2 section of the forums.

Please also abide by our code of conduct and you'll fit in just fine.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
TF2 Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.