• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Map Changes - November

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, in reference to battery, does anyone know of any useful scripts for it? Or perhaps how to make one? :eek:
Ragnar battery script is the best.

Also, if we are talking map rotations, did anyone mention XMAS SNIPER?!?!

Xen

I thought we had someone in OZ who could do scripting for maps and what not, I could ask one of my old friends who created nitmod, and see if he could help out.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
fine I'll put it on... it'll cost ya an 'old' map btw :p (one which hasn't been added in the last 2 changes)

EDIT:mad:xen, we do/did I'll try and dig up his email address and see if he does scripts; He's the one who's touched up/created bot waypoints for us :)

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
heh, well not sure actually, someone will have the pk3's still kicking around, otherwise I can go look for more ;), personally loved the santa mortar shells the other year.

Xen

fine I'll put it on... it'll cost ya an 'old' map btw :p (one which hasn't been added in the last 2 changes)

EDIT:mad:xen, we do/did I'll try and dig up his email address and see if he does scripts; He's the one who's touched up/created bot waypoints for us :)
I thought there was someone, thanks for clarifying that.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
The correct sniper this time UJE_christmas_sniper_b7 has been added, and wolken removed.

~Ninja edit skillz by Cowsy~

Last edited by a moderator: