• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Meanwhile... in World of Tanks....

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
So, I just started a match, typical noob match on the campanova map (Malinovka). For those not in the know, this is a typical camping map. Most just sit there and decide to do nothing most of the match..... Anyway, so 3x KV's noob rush across... Not unusual because people luv2ragequit this map.

Now I am not a super awesome player, 47% win ratio at best... I know a lot about the game, just don't play it awesomely.... So after the noobs rushed across and our other high tier tank, the tiger P, decided to be a sheep and went and died in a fire (called the rest of the team noobs too ofc) the rest of us just waited a while to see what they would do, I killed two KV's being stupid on their side, nothing new.

A little of a slug fest and such later we were about 9 tanks down to their 6.... not good. So I went the path of the ninjatank (somewhat suicidal) used a bit of terrain to protect me and went to bash them in the face. This was either going to work brilliantly or fail hard.

Long story short I got 8 kills (!) and we had one tank left on each side, me vs a KV3, so we start capping each others points.

Result:

(internally thinking OHGODOHGODOHGOD MUSTCAPFASTER)
shot_029.jpg

(next Ok, got the cap but its very close, this may be a draw...)
shot_031.jpg

(aftermath)
shot_033.jpg

shot_034.jpg

Victory!
Battle: Malinovka Wednesday, 2 May 2012 9:17:18 PM
Vehicle: T29
Experience received: 4,310 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 54,472
Battle Achievements: Mastery Badge: Ace Tanker, Reaper, Boelter's Medal, Steel Wall, Invader, Top Gun

TL;DR T29 is an awesome tank bro! <3

</endbrag>

Last edited by a moderator: