• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Mess APP

Messenjah

Gday!

I've been playing on this server since it first got put online.

Been playing ET on and off since it was released;

In game names - Messenjah, Mess, JAHMON etc

Id like to apply for OZ to join your ranks and help see ET through its last days.

Extra details -

Help us get to know you.
I study full time, work part time and play games in between. I'm currently reading a Ricky Ponting autobiography.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?
I like to help others with troubleshooting in-game issues. I get along with most the current member base already. I want to join because any time I play ET its always on the OZ server and I feel I should make my loyalty official.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?
Enjoy a good N64 romp, still have a few mates I play Xbox with but mostly just PC. I started gaming with commander keen years ago.

Do you own a microphone?
Yes.

Last edited:

Middy

^^^
ET royalty right there.[more like the second coming of Jebus :chicken:]
+1
I endorse this Kent

He's an ex Enemy Territory admin @Oceanic Gaming Network so he has experience and a cool head, pretty honest guy...back in the day when the ET server was full every night and people hated me [but hated Dougo more] and it gave me wood and I drank a quart of scotch before bed, goodtimes *wipes tear*

As a suggestion... it would be good to make him play the base guitar as a requirement for the position (haha)

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.
You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.We are in 3 separate game divisions and have over 100 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules<if anyone knows where the original topic for this, please tell us.

Kind Regards,OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

sardoo

Yes good to see you and all the crew. I haven't had internet at home but would love to play some ET at some point in the future when I'm back online. Are there still some good games going on? Miss those times. I still have visions of panzer killing my team mates and it haunts me to the core. But I'm ready to seek forgiveness and repay the ones i hurt soon. ;p