• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Minecraft Bazaar!

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
Just a quick post about the market that will be running in the server (yes it is currently down, but, that just given me more thinking time)

The server is running iConomy and ChestShop:
Linkys:

iConomy

ChestShop

There is an area and warp point for it already set, nothing else is set up though. Use /warp Bazaar to get there.It is a non pvp zone that you are permitted to build in.

The admin shops will buy up Cobble, Dirt and other easy to get items (low buy price) and will sell hard to get items at a lot higher price. Players area about to set up their own shops and set whatever price they want.We need some themes and to do some building before starting up shops.Themes suggested for the market so far are: Asian, Medieval & middle-eastern.

There is the opportunity to split up the market into portions with more than one theme. There is also the opportunity to designate larger areas to use for the market. I am of the general opinion that nothing is overkill in Minecraft (except that one time I blew up too much TNT on the server....).

Suggestions, comments and pictures are welcome. I thought this was pretty cool:
2011-10-05_08.52.151-580x319.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: