• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Minecraft Macro Mod Part II: Easy as Pie Warnings!

Dale248

Following my recent (temporary?) demotion I've decided to work on something else that I'm sure the admins will love, yess im looking at you ferny and philly ;)

Anyways, as the title suggests this macro allows the admin to be able to issue warnings much easier and with less trouble. I even used to get lazy that I would skip the warning and straight up mute people for their 'nonsense' which I realise isn't how I should be acting.

Ok, first things first, assuming you have Minecraft Macro Mod (click here if you don't) you will want to open up your GUI and choose which button you would like to press to have the macro actually activate. Just as an example i will set mine to V.

When you have selected your key you are going to have to choose the 'edit file...' button.
Now create a new text file and call it whatever you wish as long as it isnt 'sdaasdbhaskidbaisbdai' because you will need to write it later :p

Now in this file you can write something similar to mine but you need all the bits in purple

Okay, basically what the coloured bits say are:
echo = say something, speak etc
( ) = What will be said by echo
$$u = Lets you choose an online player from a list of names and faces
$$(insert number) = by placing a number there it will let you write in something such as spamming or hacking etc.
You need a different number for each variable, mine has 2, the first one to say what they are doing wrong and the second to say what will happen if they do not stop.

Once you have done this you're on the homestretch! All you have to do is save the file, click on the key you want to activate it like you did in the first step and write what I have written in the box in the image below.
Note: My file is called 'Warning.txt'. Yours will be whatever you called it with .txt added on to the end

Below is an example of one of those screens showing possible reasons for the warning.

Below you can see what happens! The reason it's all purple is i did it in faction chat, it will come out normally if it's in the normal chat.

I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial and I may be back soon with more!

~Dale

Last edited by a moderator: