• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/
  • server back up

Minecraft

Joke :D

Well-Known Member
#2
yes i've played it for ages. good fun, i has minehax for when i want to build funky stuff, and i also love playing infdev. :D
 

Synonym

Well-Known Member
#3
Infdev is heaps of fun, though i'm playing through Alpha 1.17 at the moment. I'm in the middle of constructing my megolithic glass palace.
 

Joke :D

Well-Known Member
#4
Synonym said:
Infdev is heaps of fun, though i'm playing through Alpha 1.17 at the moment. I'm in the middle of constructing my megolithic glass palace.
haha thata mad. You seen the roller coaster vids on the website? I've tried doing that, need a hell of a lot of materials. But other than that jetting around on a boat and crashing into things is fun, as well as making snowballs and throwing them and the zombie :D
 

Joke :D

Well-Known Member
#7
-OZ-Shake My Pears said:
Spent 12 hours straight on it the other day...
One of the beast as classics that will be around for a long while :D
I have a nice house with redstone brick and glass. Attempting to make a cottage and but I get so tempted to blow it up.
what server do you play on?

i'm sometimes on the WoM servers. some of the stuff no there are amazing
 

Synonym

Well-Known Member
#8
Joke =D said:
what server do you play on?

i'm sometimes on the WoM servers. some of the stuff no there are amazing
I've seen a full-sized starship enterprise as well as someone attempting to construct an 8-bit processor.

Personally I have been diverting the flow of lava into a moat around my fortress, though somehow one of the cows always manages to end up on my roof.
 

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
#9
Synonym said:
Personally I have been diverting the flow of lava into a moat around my fortress, though somehow one of the cows always manages to end up on my roof.
Whats the point, I already stormed your walls and made off with your princess~!
 

nelots

Well-Known Member
#14
G-Train said:
^^They obviously havnt figured out that their di cks are for more than pi ssing with......


Do enlighten us with your wisdom oh mighty G!!! but please keep your footy tips to yourself fail team supporter :banana:
 

Frogma

Well-Known Member
#20
Dude I just played this! These 2 guys made this epic floating airship thing, then me and this guy shaun21 told them to put in a skylight then they said it didn't make sense to put in a skylight so we smashed everything and they quit. This game is amazing!! Me and shaun21 are gonna catch up for beers in a couple days and reflect on the smashing of the airship. I expect us to be lifetime friends.
 
Top