• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Minecraft

BuZZ~

LOL, i built a mansion like 3 stories high even with my own person rape dungeon and some fagg come in and ruined it... but for some reason he left the dungeon alone

Spidonkle

BuZZ~ said:
LOL, i built a mansion like 3 stories high even with my own person rape dungeon and some fagg come in and ruined it... but for some reason he left the dungeon alone
Yeah when I was playing with my boyfriend for the first time and he flooded my house... Made me cry. ; ;

Sunncaeks

-OZ-Spidonkle said:
[quote="BuZZ~":2i3x0hcv]LOL, i built a mansion like 3 stories high even with my own person rape dungeon and some fagg come in and ruined it... but for some reason he left the dungeon alone
Yeah when I was playing with my boyfriend for the first time and he flooded my house... Made me cry. ; ;[/quote:2i3x0hcv]

Ha ha! Double entendre.

The Admiral

Sunncaeks said:
-OZ-Spidonkle said:
[quote="BuZZ~":24mm00do]LOL, i built a mansion like 3 stories high even with my own person rape dungeon and some fagg come in and ruined it... but for some reason he left the dungeon alone
Yeah when I was playing with my boyfriend for the first time and he flooded my house... Made me cry. ; ;
Ha ha! Double entendre.[/quote:24mm00do]

I feel good seeing that someone else saw that too. Please tell me it was intentional, and not us having dirty minds.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm games albiet viral really, I don't generally go for them, as Its a case of "must get because every one else has It", Think I might go
get paypal working, buy "gish" and blockland and enjoy them, Also, SauerBraten has a much better building interface (as such) with the
addition of sprites.

If there are any Grammatical errors in this post, they are due to this tine mac keyboard

Frogma

-OZ-cccdfern said:
Hmm games albiet viral really, I don't generally go for them, as Its a case of "must get because every one else has It", Think I might go
get paypal working, buy "gish" and blockland and enjoy them, Also, SauerBraten has a much better building interface (as such) with the
addition of sprites.

If there are any Grammatical errors in this post, they are due to this tine mac keyboard
But this game can be downloaded in 10 seconds and you can be kicked from a server in 30. It's brilliant.

Also I don't think your mac keyboard understands what words like "albeit" mean.

Synonym

Joke =D said:
Notch has said he's got a big release planned for the 31st.
Yeah, the Halloween update. It's going to be pretty sweet.

BuZZ~ said:
the alpha gets pretty boring though, wasted money imo
Once you buy an account, you keep it for life. Ergo, once the game hits Beta and the price goes up you'll be laughing.

BuZZ~

halloween updates gonna fail in a way, like the torches will go out after a while... i like my world on it and the torches make it look awesome i dont wanna make it look like crap with lanterns

Synonym

BuZZ~ said:
Joke =D":r5m6ae82]its not only halloween things he's bringing out[/quote] heres the official list - [url="http://www.minecraft.net/boo/ said:
http://www.minecraft.net/boo/[/url][/quote:r5m6ae82]

Technically Joke is right. Some of the updates: Fishing, Clock, Online bug fixes etc. aren't Halloween themed. They're updates that have needed to be released for a while and are just getting packaged in to make it a more exciting update.