• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Minecraft_jelly's Application for Moderator! C:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft_jelly

Hello, My name is Tyler Sari, I'm 14 and live In Australia, Victoria, Melbourne. It's only been a couple of days Since i've joined OZ and I'm loving it, I've met a lot of people and they're all been so kind to me, I'd say i would suit this position but that's what they all say So I'm just going to tell you my experience. Me and a friend had a server Named "Phantom Craft" It was quite popular we had a lot of people from our school go on it, which was quite fun.

I had to stop playing Minecraft for 6 months because of Exams and Personal Issues, I quickly found this server, Can't remember where, But i went on it and loved how the Administrator "Crypticx45" Helped me out.

I can go on for ages talking about my self, But that would just waste your time (facts).

:) Please consider my application.

~ Minecraft_jelly (On Minecraft)

Minecraft_jelly

Edit: I can bring to alot this server like members, Justice and a bit more fun. I'd like to enforce rules & tell people to advertise to there friends or family for 1 diamond maybe. I'm not sure what the future holds so if you hire me we'll see.
-made on phone-8

Dale248

Hello, nice to see a new face on the server however assuming you read -->this<-- you would have realised to be applicable for the position of moderator you must be at least the age of 15. You have said you are 14, the admins do, in rare cases, make exceptions but that is for members who have been on for a long time, much longer than a few days. Stay on, get to know us, bring some more long-term players and hey we might consider it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.