• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Modern Warefare 2 Came Out Today.

SiiK.AiM+

Modern Warefare 2 came out today. Some of my friends said it was good, a few others said it was ookay. Lulz I myself have not played it but damn.. I want to. The graphics look great. It almost didnt come out in australia apparently because it promotes terrorism. Anywayz just letting you know if you didnt already.

Sunncaeks

Yeah, it's exactly why my mate didn't go to school today.

Lol @ Promotes terrorism.

It's because in the first mission you're an undercover agent, and you go through this airport slaughtering civilians, lol. But then you get shot and die, because they find out you're undercover, or something like that. xD

Joke :D

my mate got it yesterday. he said he played for 7hrs straight when he got home form school, and finished it. Apparently the first mission isnt very well thought out, but the rest of the single players is fantastic (quoted). This bloke rates harsher than IGN and Yahtzee, so to me it means its a very good game :)

G-Train

Wow, it must be good, it took 3 fookin hours to install :evil:

Anyways, ill be tryin it out today and will let you all know my verdict later.

Good Times :cool:

i0nwr1t3r

G-Train said:
Wow, it must be good, it took 3 fookin hours to install :evil:
:lol: what kind of hardware are you running G? An overclocked 486?

Anyways, ill be tryin it out today and will let you all know my verdict later.

Good Times :cool:
Someone mind pointing me to the system requirements for this one?

TIA

Inglourious Basterd

Modern Warfare 2 PC System Requirements

OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (Windows 95/98/ME/2000 are unsupported)
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3200+ processor or better supported
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT or better or ATI Radeon 1600XT or better
DirectX: Microsoft DirectX(R) 9.0c
Hard Drive: 12GB of free hard drive space
Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Internet: Broadband connection required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet Connection required for activation

i0nwr1t3r

Inglourious Basterd said:
Modern Warfare 2 PC System Requirements

OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (Windows 95/98/ME/2000 are unsupported)
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3200+ processor or better supported
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT or better or ATI Radeon 1600XT or better
DirectX: Microsoft DirectX(R) 9.0c
Hard Drive: 12GB of free hard drive space
Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Internet: Broadband connection required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet Connection required for activation
Thx m8! I see O/S requirements but no mention of 64bit, I take that to mean install 32bit O/S or 32 bit mode in 64bit environment???

So I need to upgrade sound & video card !

Is that minimum or recommended system requirements you posted there?

Good Work :D

G-Train

omg, omg, omg..........best game EVA!!!!!

Im only half way through single player, and it is phenominal.

Only running a dual core with 1gig and a 8800gtx 512mb but have cranked all the settings and runnin on high res and only minimal choppyness.

Havnt tried online yet.