• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Mouse pads and skates

moncler8849

Gunblade said:
i snagged my razer goliathus speed edition for $15 and its the best $15 ive ever spent. decent mousepad and it glides very nicely.
check it out.i would advise the speed edition over the control for various reasons.
I used to have the speed edish, quality pad :)

G-Train

Gunblade said:
i snagged my razer goliathus speed edition for $15 and its the best $15 ive ever spent. decent mousepad and it glides very nicely.
check it out.i would advise the speed edition over the control for various reasons.
Ive got both and for FPS games, you gotta have the control edition. Makes tracking so much smoother.

Death Adder + Goliath Omega control = win.

G-Train

nelots said:
G-Train said:
noobItUp said:
[quote="G-Train":9teevhdh]Death Adder + Goliath Omega control = win.
noobItUp said:
MS generic + no mouse pad FTW
Y U NO LISTEN TO SENSE GNOMEY?!!
Haha, Pov-Pack gamin ftw!
Pro pov-pack gamers use cardboard as a mouse pad.

True story :banana:[/quote:9teevhdh]

My mate has a 8 grand power system with all the bells and whistles and yet uses a A4 bit of paper sticky-taped to the desk. I told him thats like going to Maccas and ordering a big-mac meal with a diet coke.

nelots

G-Train said:
nelots said:
[quote="G-Train":2ekh0aq9]
noobItUp said:
[quote="G-Train":2ekh0aq9]Death Adder + Goliath Omega control = win.
noobItUp said:
MS generic + no mouse pad FTW
Y U NO LISTEN TO SENSE GNOMEY?!!
Haha, Pov-Pack gamin ftw!
Pro pov-pack gamers use cardboard as a mouse pad.

True story :banana:[/quote:2ekh0aq9]

My mate has a 8 grand power system with all the bells and whistles and yet uses a A4 bit of paper sticky-taped to the desk. I told him thats like going to Maccas and ordering a big-mac meal with a diet coke.[/quote:2ekh0aq9]

Quit playing g slart, we all know you order a fillet'o'fush with water!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
nelots said:
G-Train said:
My mate has a 8 grand power system with all the bells and whistles and yet uses a A4 bit of paper sticky-taped to the desk. I told him thats like going to Maccas and ordering a big-mac meal with a diet coke.
Wow - I was sure you were going to call him on the assertion that he has real friends IRL.

nelots

noobItUp said:
nelots said:
G-Train said:
Wow - I was sure you were going to call him on the assertion that he has real friends IRL.
No need to state the obvious :banana:

Rainbow

Late post but whatever...

Any of the steelseries mousepads are a great choice, I would recommend the QCK, as I have heard nothing but good things about it.

I currently use a Razer Goliathus (speed edtn), it goes alright, haven't had any problems with it.

As far as mice go, Logitech G3 (ambidextrous), Logitech G5, and Razer Deathadder are probably what you want to be aiming for.

I use a G3, basically similar to the G5 but it's lefty friendly, and I have small hands as well. (thanks genetics)

EDIT: Logitech MX518 is a good mouse as well.

JoKeR

PRODIGIOUS said:
Late post but whatever...

Any of the steelseries mousepads are a great choice, I would recommend the QCK, as I have heard nothing but good things about it.

I currently use a Razer Goliathus (speed edtn), it goes alright, haven't had any problems with it.

As far as mice go, Logitech G3 (ambidextrous), Logitech G5, and Razer Deathadder are probably what you want to be aiming for.

I use a G3, basically similar to the G5 but it's lefty friendly, and I have small hands as well. (thanks genetics)

EDIT: Logitech MX518 is a good mouse as well.
you know what they say about small hands...

Marge

which mouse is better
Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse
or
Razor Deathadder Gaming Mouse
with a goliathus speed or control edition mouse mat ????