• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Mrminifigs Ban Appeal

Mrminifigs

Hello Tis I Mrminifigs, I had taken the week off of playing video games allowing my younger cousin to use my account and then when I cam on at approximately 7:44 on Wednesday March 26, 2014 I found that I was banned for "Abuse". I would like to appeal because I am not entirely sure what I did wrong so yeah. , and also I tend to stay away from trouble on the server and try my best not to be involved in any conflicts and arguments but I do admit I get dragged in sometimes. To be honest I am not sure it was even a perm ban, but I thought I would appeal just in case. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. Hope to see you again on the server soon. :woot:

Sincerely - Mrminifigs

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
For appealing you need to email: admin@overzealousgamers.com

"Someone else was playing my account" are approx 1/3 of appeal excuses.

Never share your account information, or let someone else play your account, unless you are also prepared to deal with the consequences of their actions.

Mrminifigs

I'm fully aware of the fact that giving account information can lead to problems and my younger couskn used it while visiting for a few days I was unaware of this sorry for the confusion