• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

music

micky

Joke :D said:
MaddKent said:
[quote="Joke :D":3cuvswfx]
A day to remember (gets me so pumped)
seeing them in may :D
SAME! I was one of the last 50 poeple to get into the first show, should be siiick.

Also, good choice with amity bro[/quote:3cuvswfx]

Yeah well try and beat the Foo Fighters in Auckland With a meet and greet. Also don't have to pay xD.
Friend won a competition.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
That was a really cool story until you mentioned auckland Mick :banana:

Nah, in seriousness, Dave Grohl is a bit of a legend. Foo Fighters are about the only current band i have any interest in.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
FOO FIGHTERS! WOT! - Where is your love for taylor swift / miley cyrus or JB!, + that new hottie Greyson Chance - [youtube:1wd6mpt7]_AU1yyy_At4[/youtube:1wd6mpt7]

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wot, oh damn - I let my guard slip!

Erm, yes BR, that thing that you linked is where i am at!

micky

noobItUp said:
That was a really cool story until you mentioned auckland Mick :banana:
Yeah well it's not my fault they can't play in Christchurch.
Something to do with earth moving and how there is no where to play that could take an audience big enough for the Foo's.
Or anywhere to play at all at that.

noobItUp said:
Wot, oh damn - I let my guard slip!

Erm, yes BR, that thing that you linked is where i am at!
I laughed. Thing looks like a kid is about to have a rage.

afkr22

Black Racoon said:
FOO FIGHTERS! WOT! - Where is your love for taylor swift / miley cyrus or JB!, + that new hottie Greyson Chance - [youtube:3c5pv2xx]_AU1yyy_At4[/youtube:3c5pv2xx]
That JB better stand for Jonas Brothers. They're at least semi-acceptable compared to the alternative. Otherwise, I agree with all your choices. And I can imagine that water scene did what the rain scene in A Year Without Rain did to me.

[youtube:3c5pv2xx]M8uPvX2te0I[/youtube:3c5pv2xx]

Also Selena Gomez.

Antagonist

had a dirty session with john butler to the point where i was passing out... and kicked it with heaps of up and coming perth bands (perks of having a few mates in popular local bands) got absolutely smashed with Jeff Tomei who was the producer for Smashing pumpkins and matchbox 20 when my mates band got signed to his label...

sorta sucks got like 7 mates over 3 bands who are all signed to US labels :S
and 1/2 of them i play guitar better then lol

Sunncaeks

G-Train said:
Melbourne did produce cannibal corpse so your logic is flawed sunn :cool:
Well it must have been Buffalo, New York that produced crap like House Vs. Hurricane then. I hate that place.