• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/
  • ET and TS servers will be offline due to server maintenance Start Time: 2019-05-15 18:00:00 UTC End Time: 2019-05-15 21:00:00 UTC

music

noobItUp said:
ROFL - brisvegas is like our canada (beieber / celine dion).
Canada is like our Adelaide. Canada's only redeeming qualities are bacon and maple syrup, Adelaide's only redeeming qualities are advanced research into in-breeding and cross-breeding.

Bandido

ET Moderator
British india playing Sat night here in Mildura, anyone into them, I like them. I should take Abs outQkgsyCrAgs&feature[youtube:3gjs81to]QkgsyCrAg3s[/youtube:3gjs81to]

Can any one post Tie up my hands for me. Not sure which part of the url to copy.

Spidonkle

Bandido said:
British india playing Sat night here in Mildura, anyone into them, I like them. I should take Abs outQkgsyCrAgs&feature[youtube:2w5e2tk5]QkgsyCrAg3s[/youtube:2w5e2tk5]
I didn't know things happen in Mildura.
Wait... Why are you in my town?

Also, why wasn't I aware? :<

Bandido

ET Moderator
Spidonkle said:
Bandido said:
Also, why wasn't I aware? :<
Thanks Spidonkle, this Sat night at the Setts, r u going? I would love to see them but no one my age is into them. Actually evn the 18 yo's I work with don't know them. Anyways once I started to dance I'd be bounced out. :oops:

By the way, sorry to hear about your uncle. I went to school with John, a gentle giant. :(