• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

music

afkr22

noobItUp said:
ROFL - brisvegas is like our canada (beieber / celine dion).
Canada is like our Adelaide. Canada's only redeeming qualities are bacon and maple syrup, Adelaide's only redeeming qualities are advanced research into in-breeding and cross-breeding.

micky

AlphaClank said:
Adelaide's only redeeming qualities are advanced research into in-breeding and cross-breeding.
I thought that was Tasmania or the whole of Australia.

afkr22

micky said:
Tasmania can't afford advanced research. The rest of Australia is too busy being drunk or wearing board shorts.

Synonym

AlphaClank said:
micky said:
Tasmania can't afford advanced research. The rest of Australia is too busy being drunk or wearing board shorts.
You forgot being busy sucking at International sport.

Bandido

ET Moderator
British india playing Sat night here in Mildura, anyone into them, I like them. I should take Abs outQkgsyCrAgs&feature[youtube:3gjs81to]QkgsyCrAg3s[/youtube:3gjs81to]

Can any one post Tie up my hands for me. Not sure which part of the url to copy.

Spidonkle

Bandido said:
British india playing Sat night here in Mildura, anyone into them, I like them. I should take Abs outQkgsyCrAgs&feature[youtube:2w5e2tk5]QkgsyCrAg3s[/youtube:2w5e2tk5]
I didn't know things happen in Mildura.
Wait... Why are you in my town?

Also, why wasn't I aware? :<

Bandido

ET Moderator
Spidonkle said:
Bandido said:
Also, why wasn't I aware? :<
Thanks Spidonkle, this Sat night at the Setts, r u going? I would love to see them but no one my age is into them. Actually evn the 18 yo's I work with don't know them. Anyways once I started to dance I'd be bounced out. :oops:

By the way, sorry to hear about your uncle. I went to school with John, a gentle giant. :(