• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

New Age Musicians/Bands

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Ok so far I have only encountered a few 'good' (of what I consider anyway, which is usually as far away from 'new age expressionism' as possible (if that is even the right term)). I have also grown a keen liking to new age pianist music.

Does anyone know any other artists such as.. Yiruma, Karunesh, Ludovico Einaudi, Philip Aaberg, George Winston.

Cheers, BR

Trigger Happy

Anyone remember OK GO?
They did the treadmill thing and they have a cooler video out now. You can listen to it on mute, I don't reckon its too bad personally wouldn't make my playlist or anything though but its the video that really makes it.
[youtube:1is9jc9f]qybUFnY7Y8w&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/youtube:1is9jc9f]

Cheers

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
-OZ-Sunncaeks said:
Will you accept my Neoclassical / Darkwave bands? Heh.
Neo classical is nice.. however not exactly what I'm looking for 'New Age' Is still not Neo Classical and does not sound too close.. I'd say Neo Classical is a lot faster with much faster melodic progression whereas 'New Age' is a slower and more soulful imo.

Cheers, BR

Sunncaeks

I'll take that as a no. xD Heheh.

Fair enough. But if you're after of any of that, feel free to ask me at any stage. I have a decent amount. As well as a couple of Neofolk artists, too.