• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

New banner.

WickedFizz

Oz, long time no talk. Although i stopped by the other day during some rare free time and seen my oldschool banner i made several months ago, my guess 6 - 7 + months... Anyways got a little carried away and started a new one for no particular reason and developed from there.
It's a very basic traditional design, flames, camo, explosions & other forms of war cliches including some faint lines that i though was a cheap visual.

Well I'll just leave it here, if you want it. use it. if you dislike well... 'flame'?

EDIT! Now i realize that you have all advanced to a game 'tf2', No worries, I'll fix this.

Attachments

Sunncaeks

You seem to have missed the fact that OZ have branched out into TF2... Just sayin'
Translation: LOL U IDIOT.

I reckon it looks alright, though.

WickedFizz

Sunncaeks said:
You seem to have missed the fact that OZ have branched out into TF2... Just sayin'
Translation: LOL U IDIOT.

I reckon it looks alright, though.
Yeah i did, you see i quit this game months ago and obviously you missed when i wrote that. I only realized this place still exists.

WickedFizz

-OZ-Fraggle said:
I dont like the OZ.
Its quiet plain next to the rest!
I was going for something vague but bold, although it's 'plain' it stands out the most. 2 simple letters, i didn't want to over do it since i already crammed enough fire & explosions... ?

WickedFizz

-OZ-Bogan said:
Why is the K and E backwards?
Oh you must be referring to my sig', umm no particular reason, just wanted to do is all, it's the font from a anime called "Deathnote".

Abolisher

Administrator
WickedFizz said:
-OZ-Bogan said:
Why is the K and E backwards?
Oh you must be referring to my sig', umm no particular reason, just wanted to do is all, it's the font from a anime called "Deathnote".
1. i love you
2. why did you leave me
3. deathnote make me horney
4. we were going to have another comp about the banner very soon because of the tf2 expansion

WickedFizz

Synonym said:
The Admiral said:
Death Note was good. But Code Geass is better. Can't wait for Season 3 to come out.
Seconded. Demon Emperor Lelouch > Light.
Watched both... Both are spectacular! But Deathnote is simply a better concept, it's amazing although it's ending was very disappointing. TEAM KIRA

-OZ-Abolisher said:
WickedFizz said:
[quote="-OZ-Bogan":28rwn78m]Why is the K and E backwards?
1. i love you
2. why did you leave me
3. deathnote make me horney
4. we were going to have another comp about the banner very soon because of the tf2 expansion[/quote:28rwn78m]

1. I Love You Too
2. Life... Turns out it's a sham filled with disappointment and pregnancy scares lol.
3. Deathnote, mans greatest aphrodisiac?
4. The hell is 'tf2', I really have been away for a long time... Although i shall catch up and perhaps give this game a try or two.

WickedFizz

-OZ-Abolisher said:
team fortress 2 alot like et except classes are balanced and there is 9 of them
Balanced teams! Oh that sounds credibly lame, i googled it and are the 'skins' a complete different design?

Lestat

i just bought TF2 :) but i haz nfi what i am doing in it as yet :p got wasted 1st game i had as a heavy i lasted all of of 53 seconds lol. but seems like good fun. 6.1 gb d/l from steam yet it said 8 that was confusing.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Lestat said:
i just bought TF2 :) but i haz nfi what i am doing in it as yet :p got wasted 1st game i had as a heavy i lasted all of of 53 seconds lol. but seems like good fun. 6.1 gb d/l from steam yet it said 8 that was confusing.
I had both your issues! Downloading and being owned. I found that being sniper was cheapest and easiest. So the only class I play is sniper. :)

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hrm, i got snapt as a medic. Couldn't seem to kill anyone, I guess the point of medic isn't to killzor?

After being continually pwnt as med I went heavy and after about a minute walked into a room and hosed down 4 guys.

What would be good is if an ex-ET player or someone that has played both could put a post up with some basic differences between the game.