• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/
  • server back up

New Server Brink Up!

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
The new server is up at the moment, it is runnnig CO-OP game mode for the meanwhile while we monitor it's usage of resources on the server, and once we find it's stable we will max it a 16 slot versus server running all maps, we can change the maps/kill off the bad ones once people realise what they are :).

202.130.34.133:27025

There is still a few broken things like advertising/MOTD with the server, they will release a patch soon to fix it, but in teh meanwhile happy fragging/co-oping.. :p

Regards, BR

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
i0nwr1t3r said:
Thanks BR , as soon as I get my copy I'll check it out.
It seems ot be running ok now, it's been changed from CO-op TO 16 Slots VS as of now. And apparently it's had optimised net code so it may not eat teh world of bandwidth especially if it only has a max of 16 playres too :).

Regards, BR

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Well it's been running GREAT, It's been 16 SLOT FULL Since we changed it. The next patch for Brink is on it's way to fix a few more bugs and FOV problems in game but other than that it's running hot ;). Big Thank you to Abolisher and Phatty for helping this to get up!

Regards, BR