• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

New System

superMINGE

Finally built me a new comp!

Cooler Master HAF X case
Rampage III extreme mobo
i7 950 cpu
Noctua NH-D14 cpu cooler
12gb ddr3 triple channel Corsair Dominator RAM
Radeon HD6950 2gb DDR5 dx11 GPU
Velociraptor 600gb HDD
WD 640Gb HDD
Cooler Master 1200W silent pro gold modular psu
LG W2486L 24" monitor
Samsung 2233sw 22" monitor.

Disappointed with the Noctua though so about to ditch it and buy into watercooling with push/pull radiator and fan controls. Also might get a 2nd radiator and have my motherboard and GPU watercooled.

And I am about to get another GPU card too and Crossfire it up.

Gaming equipment I'm about to buy as well:
Logitech G110 Keyboard
logitech G9x mouse
Logitech G35 headset
Razer Vespula mousepad

i0nwr1t3r

I just deleted a trolls reply to this thread for being off topic.

One kick ass looking build you've got there , but a 1200W PSU?
A brave soul that uses up that much power with electricity on the rise!

If it isn't rude to ask , how much did that build set you back?

superMINGE

$3k and rising :) needed the extra juice of a 1200W so I can overclock my CPU, RAM and GPU better. Also why I am getting water cooling instead of air. 1200W creates a lot of heat!

afkr22

i0nwr1t3r said:
I just deleted a trolls reply to this thread for being off topic.
Claiming that this thread is a way to show off their new gaming rig, and making everyone (as the cool kids say) 'jelly', meaning jealous, isn't trolling. But thanks for adding to my signature.

Lucky

This is a bit off topic but. alphaclank who are you? do you even ET, TF2, BFBC or LOL?

afkr22

Thekid said:
This is a bit off topic but. alphaclank who are you? do you even ET, TF2, BFBC or LOL?
Do I even LOL? I LOL all the time! Apart from that, my existence is a mystery.

afkr22

Inglourious Basterd said:
Better ban this guy quick Synonym before he initiates an all out rebellious takeover with his army of evil trolls.

I'm dead serious!
No need to worry, i0nwr1t3r is already trying his hardest to get me banned ever since I denied his request to start playing ET. On a side note, names with numbers in them are really annoying.

i0nwr1t3r

Excuse me AC , but who are you?
I send invitations to numerous people to play ET on a regular basis , oh & as a side note , ET is an awesome game! :rnade: :rnade:

afkr22

i0nwr1t3r said:
Excuse me AC , but who are you?
I send invitations to numerous people to play ET on a regular basis , oh & as a side note , ET is an awesome game! :rnade: :rnade:
You commented on my introduction post, you should get to know all the active OZ members better.

G-Train

Awesome lookin toy there Mingey. But why for the love of god would you want to overclock it?

Overclocking is for bogans that cant afford a nice rig, you have a nice rig, why reduce its lifespan by overclocking?

Totally unnecessary imo.

Death_Reincarnated

superMINGE said:
Cooler Master HAF X case :Thermaltake armor+ or Coolermaster RC-932 for around $170

i7 950 cpu :i5-680 3.6GHz which costs the same, uses half the power, same price and dual cores are better suited for overclocking

Samsung 2233sw 22" monitor. :Asus 24" LED 2ms VE248H for ~$230
The bolded are what I would suggest. Also with 3.6GHz you really would not have to overclock. Let me know how you go with overclocking; temperature and CPU voltages at the speed you get.

Pretty nice rig BTW :)

Antagonist

i could think of a million better things to spend 3 grand on...
you must love computers or have absolutely no life :<

Antagonist

noobItUp said:
Antagonist said:
i could think of a million better things to spend 3 grand on
One three thousand dollar hookerbot, or thee thousand One dollar hookerbots?
i like that! lol
but seriously id prob go and travel or something.. Thailand + $3000 = win or even go to Amsterdam! easily one of the most interesting places ive ever been too :>

Death_Reincarnated

Antagonist said:
noobItUp said:
Antagonist said:
i could think of a million better things to spend 3 grand on
One three thousand dollar hookerbot, or thee thousand One dollar hookerbots?
i like that! lol
but seriously id prob go and travel or something.. Thailand + $3000 = win or even go to Amsterdam! easily one of the most interesting places ive ever been too :>
Man eating space cake followed by looking at the building architecture is a trip of its own. Did you try 'king of absinthe' while you were there? Bbought 300ml bottle, drank it and ummmmm....... ROFLCOPTERHi5. Lets just say that somesones bike was reparked.....few streets further....in the canal.........

superMINGE

Antagonist said:
i like that! lol
I plan on travelling soon too. More than enough for that. And a wedding as well. I've been wanting a comp like this for ages so $3k is nothing :)