• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Notebook Query

Notebook Brand of the Millenium

• Total voters

phatbass

sif not get a logitech 1 those dont look all that much nicer whats the price tag for them ? i know the nicer logitechs are pricey i wouldnt bother with 1 as my lappy doesnt even get luke warm when gaming but if they have cool neons i might get 1 lol

G-Train

Hit up Hicksy if you want the Logitech, I think he still imports them.

But seriously, all you laptop gamers, for $300, you basically double your frames, get loads more ports, and additional cooling. Its a big win.

phatbass

maybe if you have a hot running lappy g that doesnt like heat but in my case it wont do jack besides cost me money but i know some laptops dont mind heat a friend of mine has a dell xps1730 i think it is and it gets hot as hell but does not effect its running in anyway shape or form. i dont think alot of people will worry bout it unless your a serious hardcore gamer and i dont think anyone here really is

G-Train

The cooling aspect and additional ports are just a bonus. The real focus point here should be the availability to now add another vid card to a laptop so you guys can finally get some decent frames going.

phatbass

yeh but not all lappys have that option g some of the cheaper ones you get what you get lol but yeh as you say that is a bonus mine has a 512 card in it so i dont need to atm but when i do i will be looking at alienware oooh man i love that stuff just looks soooo awesome

phatbass

lol nice you got anything else or just the case ? damn they have some nice stuff almost makes me hard looking at it

G-Train

The case was the only part that i was interested in. Looks like a fookin angry extra-terrestrial :lol:

Some of their pre-built machines are beasts but come with a pricetag to match :cry:

phatbass

yeh aye i was mucking around 1 night and built 1 the price was 5g all up rofl for a pc haha i can buy a friggin car for that

the whole cake

I dont think I could pick a number #1. But... I would have to say Dell and Asus are always looking at the future. Both of them are eyeballing ARM and Linux and trying to loosen the Microsoft grip.

SkankyMoe

phatbass said:
man bobbla dell the only good thing they do is supply alienware bobbla that bobbla looks awesome
ROFL ALL I HEAR AND SMELL IS BOBBLA PHATTY :lol:

SOZ THEY FORGOT TO ADD ALDIS TO THE POLL PHAT LOOKS LIKE YOUR ALDIS LAPPY MISSES AGAIN

BA AB AB BA BA BA BAB B BAAHAHA HAHAHHA HAHAH HAB AHBA AB AB HAB HA B HAB AHBA HBA

phatbass

lmfao roflcopterbbqchicken damn sucks to be me aye guess my asus will have to sit on the bench this time round

SkankyMoe

phatbass said:
oh is that what i saw in my roflcopter your lolcano erupting ? hahhaahahahha
WE SHOULD WRITE CHILDRENS STORY BOOKS,

THE ADVENTURES OF ROFLCOPTER IN THE HIDDEN VALLEY OF LOLCANO'S

NOTE: EVERY BOOK COMES WITH 1 X HARD BOILED LOLLIE :lol: