• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

OZ Banner Competition!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Ok, this one is for real this time, I know OZ has had many and none have ever made it, that was probably due to not being able to put it up or something similar. Anyway I have shown you my example of the crappiest banner you can make (my best though). Id like to see what you guys can do. The size up there 200 pixels high, 100% width so make it approx fit that.

Try to make it flow and don't make the background super dark so it contrasts as this is a light site also the other colors on here like the blue will be changing to our oz colors of yellow and green until its perfect. OZ will be creating it own theme. A custom theme modified ALL by OZ and it will be perfect... eventually XD

THIS IS NOT LIMITED TO ONLY OZ MEMBERS ANYONE CAN CONTRIBUTE

Exact Specifications:

- 200px high
- Must have OZ on it somewhere
- Must have something to do with Wolfenstein (remember when the new wolfenstein is released we will be also having a server for that eventually but definitely for starters just a clan we will have two section though don't worry one for new wolf one more old wolf.

Enjoy for now happy making please submit your banners here try and thumbnail them if possible to allow for load times to become a bit faster. I'm hoping someone gets the urge to rip my dodgy banner off and create something truly awesome. But until then it shall remain forever!

This is a competition so If your banner doesn't make it please don't feel bad as its just an opinion on design the chosen one that is. Don't be afraid to post up your banner. Any downer comments will be deleted only constructive criticism please and have fun

Happy Banner creating and you may have your name in it preferably not too massive XD

Cheers BR!

G

lol hahaha no
everyone should contribute
:)
i like it
i like them all
dont be discouraged
and yeahh what is the prize chris chris?

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
you get it on the site... good old fun fun recognition.. well tbh im not really sure what is doable for a clan site as a prize.. maybe levels.. oohhhh that wud be evil..

Not sure yet anyhow levels is the best I have so far XD

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Yah probably arond 1000-1100. It has capability to stretch but dont make it to short or it will look weird stretched. XD

superMINGE

it's risky giving sum1 a banner to do that is 100% width, that just means 100% of their screen, so depending on their resolution. So mine would be 1980, laptops would generally be 1280 etc etc. That is y i dont like using floating layouts on websites. fixed is much better :)
res is gettn much larger now wif new screens, n generaly the smallest lcd screen is around 1280res, laptops get down to 800 still.
Mine is 1980 and sum can get up to 2500 now!!
Just a thought neway :)

Spidonkle

Here's my banner, it just looked like fun to do :) not bad for something on MS paint. I wanted Photoshop though so I could've done some shadding.

Is this a good size?
(it got cropped a bit >-< it should be the same size as BRs cool banner)

G

they are all so pretty
:)
you guys are all very talented'
more so then br lol

Status
Not open for further replies.