• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

-OZ- Logo Needed!

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
We are now in several communities and competitions however we need a logo to stand by and to have as our mark as we travel the barren lands of ladders and community groups. The only requirement is that it is some what contains the OZ colors and that its 150x150 pixels. Anyone can submit, if we have more the one submission we will need to do a vote similar to the banner.

Best Regards, BR

The Admiral

Clearly, the lack of logo attempts following mine are an indication that everyone who saw it instantly gave up, knowing that despite any artistic talent they might think they had, their best attempts could never compete with my logo.

The Admiral

That's the same as mine but with fire instead of clouds! And you didn't use the Circle or Line tools to write -OZ- you just scribbled it with the brush!

They do say imitation is the greatest form of flattery though.

Sunncaeks

The Admiral said:
That's the same as mine but with fire instead of clouds!...

...They do say imitation is the greatest form of flattery though.
What are you on about mate? It's an original concept and design.

The Admiral said:
And you didn't use the Circle or Line tools to write -OZ- you just scribbled it with the brush!
It's called artistry, mate.

micky

Sunncaeks said:
The Admiral said:
That's the same as mine but with fire instead of clouds!...

...They do say imitation is the greatest form of flattery though.
What are you on about mate? It's an original concept and design.

[quote="The Admiral":35v2bbc0]And you didn't use the Circle or Line tools to write -OZ- you just scribbled it with the brush!
It's called artistry, mate.[/quote:35v2bbc0]

I prefer Sunncaeks because it's fire and not Wimpy clouds.

VIVA LA FIRE!!!!!

Sunncaeks

I like it, joke. If you make it to the required dimensions, then I say we're got a winner.

Here is another design. As you can see, I have based it largely on Admiral's contribution. I don't think I like this one as much as my first original idea, though.