• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Oz mod development

Ulti

does the panzer still shoot medpacks when you kill 5 teammates or whatever, that shit was golden!!!

Trigger Happy

Bumping for updates on playdead. That is a favourite.
For panzer self kills, it used to be 3 didn't it? Seems like 3 would be a good way to reduce panzer spam.

Cheers

Ulti

i assume you still cant see mines? def should give that back to ppl with level 4 battle sense

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
i assume you still cant see mines? def should give that back to ppl with level 4 battle sense
I thought the reason we had that in was because it made planting mines completely useless, this way it means both engy and covie are used for their things.

xpsave is hard

Teddles

If panzer is unlocked for a team with 6 players, then it should automatically unlock for both teams (you know, opposition might only have 4 or 5 players).

Trigger Happy

Another oddity I found last night is that some people can /kill when poisoned whereas I get a message saying unable to when poisoned (which is the default behaviour). Not sure what would cause the difference in functionality, but it was weird! Also not sure if /kills from scared kills get added to the k/d scores or not. We may need to look into that.

Cheers

Ulti

I thought the reason we had that in was because it made planting mines completely useless, this way it means both engy and covie are used for their things.

xpsave is hard
Fair enough, how about limiting the amount of mines a person can plant to say 6 or something