• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

PB Fix

Riff_Raff

Guys you have some probs i hear with pb lagging server...you need to fix this small prob as hackers will continue to take advantage of it..its not a hard fix,,,you have a nice smooth server with some great maps ,,i would be happy to assist in enyway with whom is server admin to help try to solve your pb probs.i do have some experence as some here would no with other et servers ,,,,mail me :)
Riff

Hicksy

riff thanks for the offer bud. was just in the process of emailing you after our last lil chat :D

SkankyMoe

phatbass said:
lol joker do you even know riff ?
LOL, newbie comes to mind, dont think Joker has been playing as long as some of us to have seen so many servers come and go.

Death_Reincarnated

Dr.Dre said:
Joker likes to randomly guess who people are :lol:
LOL instead of 'Ghetto Chick Generator' we should have 'Jokers random Lestat Generator'.

Riff was a great admin and he knows quite a bit. LOL Joker really hasnt been playing for that long...and on other servers. He (Joker) calls me crap, then thinks riff is lestat lol...it seems that alot of players are coming back to ET....if they do then im certain the gameplay on OZ will be much tougher :D...then it will be some mega GGs :)

Joker and OZ guys prepare to meet the rest of the AUS-ET community :D

@Riff hey mate :) welcome

Lestat

-OZ-pancakefan said:
Well considering Stat's obvious skull fetish. It was a fairly good guess. Lol.

lol "fetish"? but yeh that avatar was one i uploaded Ages ago.Like my sig says ... :p

Riff_Raff

i have mailed off david some info and other stuff to look at the server cpu usage ishue with pb hopfully,,its good to see players actualy learning the tweeks to improve packets ect..eg lag ishues...to be honest,,in the days of ptgn
there were alot of players using very small up and down load bandwidths like do you remember dial up..lol..well serious gamers look for things like cable or adsl 2 and paying the higher money for the better bandwidth,,hence less lag or none at all..Getting back to it..they were 999 or lagging so bad i really didn,t no how they played..it has lots to do with pkts of info being sent back and forth and how fast ..

And on the other thing,,no im not lastat im not going there with this and that as to me the days of me and lastat are long over he has his views and i have mine (mine were so much better though).lol..enyway lets hope the lag go,s ways for you guys and the pb ishue to as there are some cheaters in there at times and that puts me off

Regards Riff :)

Hicksy

stat. b4 u jump. it was me that just deleted your post.

please man. keep it positive.

ppl are only trying to help.

Riff

thanks man. tried a few things. we all getting kicked for disallowed program driver 120152

msn me when u get back from chicken duties :D

Lestat

Nice to see nothing has changed.No ... wait i have on all fronts bar one. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Riff_Raff

program driver 120152
thats a compiler mmm try turning off or dissabling omibots restart server see if kicks ya for that...as the program driver 120152 kick is a bug in pub....you never said about the cpu usage or how it went with pb?.lol ill see ya on msn if not david ill pm ya

Riff :)

SkankyMoe

-OZ-matilda said:
[quote="Riff_Raff":3oeqxyoi]... lastat ... lastat
No offence Riff but do you deliberately spell lestat's name wrong?[/quote:3oeqxyoi]

I think he ment to call him LeScrub

ROFL :lol:

Just jokes, I wub ju stat :D