• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

PIMPIN WITH CAKE: Relationship advice for u noobs

thewholecake

Welcome to PIMPIN WITH CAKE!

Whether u boy or girl, it not always easy to find perfect lover and computer at same time. Dont worry, Cake is super expert in women and is here to help. Ask Cake any question u like about love, retlationships and life. Cake help u find that perfect man with big chocolate penis that ejects money, or that supermodel girl who make u peanut butter sandwich while u play ET.

nelots

Cake I'm having troubles finding a "retlationships" please help!
Would like a supermodel girl that shoots out chocolate milk.

thewholecake

Cake I'm having troubles finding a "retlationships" please help!
Would like a supermodel girl that shoots out chocolate milk.
dear nelots.

most people wonder how to find girl who supermodel and squirt chocolate milk at same time. that dumb. lucky for u, cake not so dumb. teh secret is to find girl at bus stop and wrap her in rope and take her back to ur house and put her in barrel of chocolate milk.

after about 2 days u have nice chocolatey girl who will be full of chocolate milk. squeeze and enjoy

thewholecake

need something cool to say after a girl dumps me
dear liam.

being dumped is a two-way process. u might think that she just dump you, and that it. but that not really true. u see, after taking dump u must also flush toilet.

after u been dumped, u can say back 'yea well u been dumped AND flushed!' and then do a wee on her shoes.