• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Please Unban Me

eminem457

Banned
I'm a nice player but i do have my times. My fraction got raided 6 times and I had an outburst. I advertised my server which was against the rules. I also swore and I was Un polite. I hope that I'm unbanned and if you would would be so generous maybe the least punishment would be jailed.

Fitzy

Sorry but advertising is a instant ban. I didn't ban you myself but the staff who did would have know that rule.

InstxnctAU

Look you've obviously spent time on this server because of your HG rank. And from this post it looks like you obviously enjoy it. I would unban you but I'd have to ask BR and Melon.

X7amowdX

not to get myself in your buissnes or telling you how to do your job but thanx he is a very good friend i would say unban him but it all comes back to you :D

eminem457

Banned
Thanks everyone I just got mad because I got raided and now my 2 best friends are now playing on the server and I'm really sorry for what I did on the server. Thnx x7amowndx7 you're a cool guy!!!

Please talk to the owners to get me unbanned :(

Last edited by a moderator: