• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Please unban :)

nailz

Hi, not sure if my earlier pleas fell on deaf ears or I am just impatient ^_^ but I'd very much like to be able to play again on your server. I have never cheated before, and apologize on behalf of the third party who made it necessary for the banning to happen in the first place! I am not a very good player anymore, but that is OK. Given the chance I'd like to become an active member of the ET community again!

I appreciate any time given to my request! Thanks!

:rabbit:

nailz

Hi sirs, any word on the unbanning?

Do let me know if I can begin playing again! (Also if perhaps you've decided I'll never play on the server for the rest of my life!)

Kthx! :cyclops:

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
I still can't find you or the name might be blocking your ip and it is the pub server that you are connecting to? Not the pro server I'll have a look again tonight

nailz

Yessir it is the pub server. I heard from Overmars that he was the one who put the ban in effect, so I dare say he'd be in the know, although I'm not sure how active he is of late.

Cheers :) always appreciate the helps.

JoKeR

Dude, I really hope nobody takes your 3rd party hacking excuse seriously. Stop bugging the admins, you should remain banned.

nailz

I wouldn't have bothered asking in the first place if I didn't have a reason, it's perfectly reasonable for me to plead my case. You don't know me, think what you like, but I don't cheat and that is the reason I persist.

nailz

I appreciate that, matilda, thanks. If the time comes, when you see me play, I'll probably just be cannon fodder, because after the time away, I bet I totally suck ass haha.