• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Poll: Banner

Poll: Banner

• Current One - Above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kabal

Mcdavid said:
Old one. As your new one has bobbla all todo with ET.
I suggest you go and get your eyes tested,as it has the Splashdamage Logo. and why is you hang shit on ppl all the time? any chance u find.

WickedFizz

Current one sucks heres why.

W:ET is crazy blury and poorly placed, it is only 2 different pictures or possibly just a google search and added W:ET with a few bullet holes on it.

It's very plain and when other clans have maddness artistic pictures as theres we have this... and i dont want oz to be 2nd place on anything. and i no mine has problems but look at the 2... easy pickins.

Overmars

ET Moderator
The main reason it's crazy blurry, and the reason that this one will also end up crazy blurry to a lot, is that it's being sized dynamically depending on the size of the browser window. Images like this should really be fixed size to look their best.

paralysis

the new one is better then the old one but in saying that i dont really like either. You're banging to much in... it would like better if it wasnt so crazy, so much going on.

The old one would be good if there wasnt any bullet holes and the font and colours you used for the font were better and placed somewhere different

kabal

i like fizz's new one it has quality and the lad actually works hard on em.Not just slap dashtastic stuff.

kabal

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
I'd like them more if they were actually graphics from ET, not some random game :p

Cheers
haha i just worked out where the current banners background is from,Its Quake Wars. where that soldier is from in it i do not know.

WickedFizz

Cheerz, Beat me to it.
Thanx Kabal. That Circle Thing in the middle took me the longest, effects and others added to it.

kabal

-OZ-WickedFizz said:
Cheerz, Beat me to it.
Thanx Kabal. That Circle Thing in the middle took me the longest, effects and others added to it.
Bud if you could teach me Photoshop like you do i would be great full.Can you perhaps coz your so good make a pic tutorial?