• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

PSA: Dont Tail Gate or this could happen!

The Admiral

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
I have the true respect for cars, I like an old car as good as an aged wine, I bet none of you have a baby quite like this.

You don't have a baby quite like that either. And do you drink wine? I think you might have said you do. But not around us. Come on dude. We won't take advantage of drunk BR and take lots of pics to blackmail you with! You can trust Joe and I!

Synonym

The Admiral said:
You don't have a baby quite like that either. And do you drink wine? I think you might have said you do. But not around us. Come on dude. We won't take advantage of drunk BR and take lots of pics to blackmail you with! You can trust Joe and I!
Considering what Joe's been doing to Josh's facebook lately I wouldn't be so sure.

nelots

Synonym said:
The brakes in this puppy are vented not cross-drilled right?
I think the base model comes with Brembo slotted disc brakes, not sure since I grabbed the carbon ceramic option.

Sisibouri

most people i have known that owned cars like this live with there mum and pay no rent and have no money left over to do anything else!!
i have a well payed job (over100k per year) and there is know way i could afford something like this, i struggled to build my car up having to do it in stages (approx50k)
so what the hell do you do for a living?? must pay decent bucks mate?

Synonym

timewilltell said:
most people i have known that owned cars like this live with there mum and pay no rent and have no money left over to do anything else!!
i have a well payed job (over100k per year) and there is know way i could afford something like this, i struggled to build my car up having to do it in stages (approx50k)
He could potentially be retired and have a life of savings to spend on a car... Or perhaps not.

Joke :D

I beleive cheekz retired around the age of 30, after selling his whitegoods buisness for an arseload of money?

nelots

timewilltell said:
So I can't afford a car like this based on your own financial situation???
FYI, anyone who earns more than $60k p.a is capable of scoring a car worth $150k - $200k via financing, I guess you dont know the options.

Joke =D said:
I beleive cheekz retired around the age of 30, after selling his whitegoods buisness for an arseload of money?
I had a whitegoods business? news to me :banana:

[youtube:klfq5xws]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8cfeTZNcA3g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8cfeTZNcA3g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube:klfq5xws]

Sisibouri

So I can't afford a car like this based on your own financial situation???
FYI, anyone who earns more than $60k p.a is capable of scoring a car worth $150k - $200k via financing, I guess you dont know the options.
so in other words you own nothing else but the car?
they will give finance to any idiot that wants to apply, doesn't mean you can afford it, as long as your debts don't out way your assets your laughing until cant afford repayments then bank takes the lot lmao!!

http://www.nab.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/n ... ance/1/4/6

there is prob cheaper alternatives out there but this is just an example, 60k per year?? i don't think so ($40,175,72 per year repayments + insurance of prob 3k per year plus running costs, tyres services/oil changes etc etc, $15,600 for rent at 300p/w,6k in food minimum and where already well over ya 60k and have not even factored in electricity, water, entertainment, clothing and many other things ) unless ya still feeding of mummy and daddy?? :oops:

superMINGE

Timewilltell, you are way out of line mate. Back off and let it go. Next post you make asking personal questions and making judgements will be deleted.

This was a nice thread about a damn nice car, now you're dragging it down with petty accusations and insults.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
timewilltell said:
there is prob cheaper alternatives out there but this is just an example, 60k per year?? i don't think so ($40,175,72 per year repayments + insurance of prob 3k per year plus running costs, tyres services/oil changes etc etc, $15,600 for rent at 300p/w,6k in food minimum and where already well over ya 60k and have not even factored in electricity, water, entertainment, clothing and many other things ) unless ya still feeding of mummy and daddy?? :oops:
I think Joe Hockey better watch his back.

nelots

Lol settle down mingy, no offense was taken plus they were meh posts plus the threads evolving into financing which is a nice progression :)

Anyway timewilltell, I said "more than 60k p.a" and your calculations on $40k repayments per year is a bit off even when applying a 16% interest rate.
$3k on insurance??? are you drunk........ no insurance company would bother, try about $8-$15k premiums with a $2.5k excess on any claims.
Eitherway we were talking about buying the car not the running costs so I dont know why that was factored into the picture.

Sisibouri

merely because part of owning a car is running it, calculations are correct except insurance i was merely adding a figure(i thought 3k was pretty conservative lol), my point mainly is that not ya average joe can afford a car like this and a lot that do buy them have either got rich parents live at home or loose the car as they cant meet repayments.

remember there is a lot of impressionable young lads on here that think WOW i earn 60k then go out buy an expensive sports car cant afford the insurance end up righting it off (there fault or an-others) then end up having to pay a loan that they couldn comfortably afford in the first place for something they no longer have.

i have seen it happen a few times

e.g: for running costs coming into equation, i could afford a hummer but i could not afford to run it as the new car servicing is ridiculously expensive and it uses half of iraq's oil to run to the shops and back (slight exaggeration lol) some cars are very expensive to service, bmw are notorious for this, imagine the running costs for a 2010 bmw m5!!

by the way NICE CAR lol

Joke :D

Cheekz also likes to sell himself for money, but he's been out of work a while due to a broken :banana: