• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Rainbow App ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow

Introduce yourself, what are your in-game names?

Most people know me as Rainbow, Rain, Rainy etc.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

For those that don't know me, picked up ET in mid 2009, started out as a terrible player and then just kept playing and ended up half decent.
I study at university. I did 2 yrs of Chem Eng but I hated it, so now I study Commerce, Majoring in Finance and Accounting.
I go to the gym regularly and love anything fitness related. I am a natural athlete and very competitive.

Fav games would have to be; Starcraft, Starcraft 2, ET, Continuum, Combat Arms, and LoL.

I enjoy playing music. Currently interested in a sub-genre of metal called "Djent".

Taylor Swift gives me a boner.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and why do you want to join -OZ-.

I was an -OZ- member around 2 years ago but left due to RL issues. I'm an extremely relaxed person and have mellowed out alot over the past couple of years, I'm pretty level headed.

I know alot about ET (game I'm applying for), scrimming, hack spotting etc.

Being a uni student, I at times find myself with alot of spare time and this can be used to help out the clan.

Recently started playing LoL and have gotten fairly decent, wouldn't mind helping out LoL division as well.

I play SC2 at a semi-pro level I guess and would be interested in setting up a SC2 div for -OZ- (If there are enough players and its worthwhile).

Obviously I'm a sensitive subject due to my history of being a little bit of a troublemaker but that was years ago!

I have been associated with -OZ- since its beginning and would be great to be a part of the team again.

Cheers

Bandido

ET Moderator
Fcuk yeah and we can always thaw out hell.

Joely wes ur app?

Joker ur next on the hit list :p

Djent, dont know what that is but not a bad gaming name.

BTW appreciate your honesty rainy but I guess you had no choice coz your so well known.

Also im gunna google that djent stuff, so I can give it my approval, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

i0nwr1t3r

Hi Rainy,
Is this genuine app?
If so I'll bring this to the attention of the ET Leaders but I'll have to ask around about the circumstances of your previous leaving the clan.
Give me a few days to get back to you , still waiting on Leaders to get back from holidays.

Cheers

i0n

Rainbow

@ i0n

Yeah mate serious App.

@ Bandi

Djent as a style has been described as featuring heavily palm-muted, distorted guitar chords alongside virtuoso soloing, and is characterized by rhythmic complexity and palm-muted riffing. Another major contribution to "djent" is computerised sound.

A good example of Djent - Aussie band too!
[video=youtube;-buATS9_XII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-buATS9_XII[/video]

i0nwr1t3r

Hi Rainy ,
My apologies about the delay replying to your thread mate.

Your application to OZ has been approved.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.