• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Random Picture Thread

i0nwr1t3r

The other night I was on,Fuzzeh challenged me to a knife fight,so,I'm thinking you're on!

But there was an unexpected outcome xD

Fell free to post your own :)

Attachments

i0nwr1t3r

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
All I ever see in joke's post is Image.

Cheers
I don't see anything either,is it a FireFox or missing plug-in issue or incorrectly placed on forum? No offense Joke,just wonderin'.

Sunncaeks

The image url states it was from 4chan. Lachlan may never use 4chan much or very often, but the thread the picture was in most likely would have and has 404'd. Hence why you cannot see this pic no longer.

i0nwr1t3r

Joke =D said:
:/

i can still see it.
That would probably be because it is cached on your computer so you already have the image before it was 404'd (blocked).

If your using FireFox ,right click on the picture & select "save image as" & name it whatever you like & click save.

Then just upload as an attachment onto forum thread. :)

I'm sure there are better ways than this but this one is reliable regardless of different browsers used by forum members or alternate settings.

Just a thought,were you logged into whatever site image is from to view it's contents?

nelots

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
All I ever see in joke's post is Image.
Cheers
I also get that when viewing random threads at times but when I login at a later time the image magically loads up.
So maybe its a forum script thing thats bugged up or a broken