• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

rawr

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Holy hell! I am still trying to work out if someone has hacked your account or its you :). How have you been mate?

Stinkvis

its me br and i only decided to come back as br decided to send me a invite on msn again so i thought id come and look how the clan is going

and im doing 3d animation atm and saving up to move to canada so yes it is more fun then coming back here to look at what is going on :)

-OZ-Zedekiah

Moving to Canada, Oh can pack me in your suitcase.. I want to go to canada! Any ideas what you want to do over there?

Stinkvis

living with the person i love?? :p idc really if i get a lot of money or anything as long as i can be with her :)

Sunncaeks

Stinkvis said:
living with the person i love?? :p idc really if i get a lot of money or anything as long as i can be with her :)
Just remember. Women move on, and men love forever. I learnt this from a song... It's actually the song title... YAY WOODS OF YPRES. :3

-cough

Frogma

yeah, listen to the 19 year old. He knows relationships.

just kidding... you should probably cling to her with all you've got.

RyAn.

Hey Stinky! Hope you havn't forgot about me :p

WB anywayz, hope you stick around lots before your big move!

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Frogma said:
yeah, listen to the 19 year old. He knows relationships.

just kidding... you should probably cling to her with all you've got.
I truly could not tell which part was sarcasm or if it was all sarcasm :(. Anyway, stinky good luck with your move.