• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Re: Pozie's Apllication - ET [Not Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger Happy

Bluffy is kind of a special case. He has been back numerous times under many alias' and as was stated elsewhere was caught hacking the past.
Fair enough people can change, but until we can see this change in Bluffy it is a straight F2.
No offence Bluffy, but you are quite a shifty person with one day saying that "dont think ill end up like becoming oz, just here for the fun and old mates" and then two days later you apply for OZ.
On top of this, you continually disregard the rules on the server such as the spawn arty which I have lost count of how many times you have been told to stop doing it and yet you persist.
Given not only his past actions but also his current actions on the server, I would vote F2 and personally I couldn't see many of the OZ leaders who know his past even considering this application.

Cheers

Inglourious Basterd

Re: Pozie's Apllication - ET

iconoclasst said:
I think tool really sums it up.
Actually, tools are useful... but this guy is about as useful as a dose of crabs.

Bluffy, bluffy, bluffy, I dont think any of the old OZ crew are going to forget the shit you used to get up to in a hurry.

F2 Karma

Mozzie

F2 if known hacker and I'm for reinstating any previous ban, including in TS where this guy and his friend McDavid are currently demonstrating why they don't belong anywhere near OZ

The Admiral

What is up with people making a forum account with one name, then making an app in another name? Ffs, just use the same name! Pozie and Pozie, or Ignite and Ignite, or Bluffy and Bluffy!

F2. I don't care if ex-OZ can't vote. F2 on the basis of being unable to type the same name twice.

nelots

F1 - top bloke and he'll be able to bring OZ back to its glory days when majority of the clan members had red flags for hacking or were blunt useless tools :banana:

The Admiral

nelots said:
F1 - top bloke and he'll be able to bring OZ back to its glory days when majority of the clan members had red flags for hacking or were blunt useless tools :banana:
Haha. I remember that. I tried to get the server to stream to PBBans and Punks Busted, and we had it for all of a day until the public outcry made BR tell me to get rid of it. Him, Overmars, Smasher (who was a leader at the time) and several OZ members had been banned for hacking on other servers (though Overmars' thing was weird. I'm not 100% if he couldn't join. Or if he was playing way back then.). So basically, they all whined that they weren't getting allowed in to the server, and we had to stop streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.