• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

server browser?

Hicksy

bleh i use cogs also. dont like xfire

last time this topic came up i think it was lestat he posted one called gamescanner. free and pretty basic

Messenjah

Don't really need a server browser for ET anymore. Not enough servers!

I just have a bookmarks folder in firefox with a couple of links to OZ, GA7, ducks and CGo from et.splatterladder

Joke :D

i have individual exec files, so open up ET, then /exec wducks then it connect me to wooducks, or /exec OZ and it connects me to OZ.

I sometimes use xfire, but i used to use GameSpy Comrade, which was alright..

Antagonist

that looks interesting.. i might try it..
was using All Seeing Eye for years till it died in the ass
that was a good 1

cheers for that skanky, i cant use arena/cogs just errors on me all the time

SkankyMoe

Trust me, once you use this you'll be upset ya didnt find it sooner.

Its not just a good game browser, its excellent for having your fav servers ready to connect to
and the custom launcher system with multiple launch options is so dam handy its rediculous.

If ya need any help, just shout out.

Antagonist

kool bro just sussing it now.. where is says "Run this program when et starts" is that where i put the autoexec file for my config? or do i have to input manually ingame?

SkankyMoe

Antagonist said:
kool bro just sussing it now.. where is says "Run this program when et starts" is that where i put the autoexec file for my config? or do i have to input manually ingame?
Nope, the run this program when et starts option is for launching other exe files when starting et.
Say for example, if you wanted to auto start fraps or netlimiter, you would use that option.

Just put your autoexec.cfg in the etmain folder as per normal, or add the path start function to the exe via shortcut.