• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Silly admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulu

Been muted for a while because Asch didnt like me calling him a "DH" when he stacked 5v1 and lost. He's re-muted me because he gets offended easily. Today I changed my name to "BadAdminTon" and he PM'ed me saying "you don't really want to be here". All this time another player has had the name "urallgay" for a long time and my name change gets me threats and intimidation. I think Asch needs to have his admin powers checked. A long while ago now I was getting disgusting open chat messages from a couple of players about my mother when she died...and this Asch or other admins didnt bat an eyelid and my official complaint was dismissed. Asch takes issue for me calling him a DH or changing my name to BadAdminTon? WTF???!!!! Obviously rules apply in strict sense and are stretched when it suits individual admins that have some personal gripe.
I've had lots of other abuse thrown at me over the time, including groupies voting me to spec and other shenanigans. Looks like admin powers is just for personal abuse. It's certainly not about enforcing rules in a fair manner.

Zulu

Gonna be honest man, this really isn't the most convincing argument. Pretty sure you've accused literally everyone who's ever played on this server of hacking/cheating and finally someone had enough and muted you for it.
Huh? It had nothing to do with accusing of hacking, of which there are only a few culprits. I protested about the extreme stacking. Now he threatened me with ban from server for changing my name to "BadAdminTon", whilst i'm muted. Meanwhile the haxors group get away with beating up on players all the time and nothing is said or done. Apparently having a homophobic name is not abusive.
With regard to the haxors, they actually like the attention they get from me, if you haven't figured it out yet. Also, I only start dishing that out when duly prompted by ego inflating and other player denigrating statements from the haxors.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it well did, you vent shit at everyone else constantly. Take your mute and like it.

Its all relevant.

I'm not condoning everyone's actions since everything is time/situation relevant. But saying your previous 'buildup' of actions is irrelevant is just stupid.

Mute stands for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.