• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Speed Test Results for NET

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

lol i suck at the moment :'(
ahahahha cause im at the end of the month but ok. just you wait till its restarts... wait does using my laptop and using a comp have different results?

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY said:
lol i suck at the moment :'(
ahahahha cause im at the end of the month but ok. just you wait till its restarts... wait does using my laptop and using a comp have different results?

No, it does not matter, this will also give me a good indication of the location and connections to the server people have :), why so fast upload some of you Mine is dog poopies :(

matilda

DerpLyfe
lol

lestat pwnage!! :flamer: (sorry Death, work doesn't count)
Poor Mess :cry:

Here's mine ... it sucks to be a long way from the exchange :(

(will test work tomorrow and maybe I can beat CSIRO - doubt it though)

superMINGE

ever1s got such high download and such small upload, is that good???? mine is equal, pretty much same upload to download...what is best to have?????

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
i would rather have higher then the equivalant of 15kb/s upload I can't even really reacht eh 25kb ET needs with a full server, but it copes pretty well none the less. Yeah it is good to have high upload well for me it would, uploading maps to server.. yep 8kb/s, its terrible. I wanted to host a server from my compy.. I don't think so not with 15kb/s max. That means I could still only have 3 players on my home server if I allowed a rate of 5000 max. (Tested before it just holds out with 4, past 4 it crashes :)

Cheers, BR

Status
Not open for further replies.