• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

State Of Origin - Set-Up

G-Train

Team lists ASAP.

I reckon hold it on a Sunday night, noone does anything after the footy on a Sunday.

kabal

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
Trust me, its hard to try and organise something like this.
I think I organised one of the SOO matches (I organised some match we had on ogn anyways, it might have been the ogn vs swarm one though) and you really need to hound all the players to find out when they are available to do this.
Good luck with it though, it is always a blast if it gets off the ground.

Cheers
i remember mofo vs swarm was that ever a debacle.

blusky

The teams actually look FAIRLY even. Hit me up if you need a player - either team COS I WANNA PLAY!

G

considering happy was going for capt does that mean he is the shitter who did a crap job ? :p
never leave a guy to do a chics job

Joke :D

-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY said:
considering happy was going for capt does that mean he is the shitter who did a crap job ? :p
never leave a guy to do a chics job
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Joy for QLD captain

G

i dont play hahah and im pretty sure para would have a huge hissy fit :p

paralysis

rofl

joy

honestly

dont

care

as you can see by my lack of contribution to any topic. Chances are youll put it on a night i have other things on anyway. I'd love to play but thursdays and tuesdays are my only options and chances are the people that care about this cant do those nights

kabal

Fireball said:
Yeah i was also thinking that. there is like 3 and this 1 was first right? and they are very similar.
and for your 3rd post you are exactly ? what state and who on the server?