• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Stringers's Application for OZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stringers

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Yo, I'm Stringers, but my real name is David. Occasionally I play under Omar's Comin' and Who's Afraid of the Ginger Beard?

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I play drums in a band, I love beer, I work, cuddle my cat, etc. Oh and watermelons.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I want join in the TF2 community here at OZ and help grow as a player, especially in the competitive scene. I was guide here by Gunblade and Void, both of whom, especially Void, have been helping to ready me for competitive play in TF2. I can offer a equalistic approach to gaming, with a focus on fun rather than competing.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

I only started gaming seriously recently on TF2. I would never leave PC, playing my favourite games like Killing Floor, Fallout 3, Morrowind and most other Valve titles. I grew up on the PS2 though, Ratchet and Clank extremities.

Thanks!

Gunblade

Good to see you made your app, im sure i replied to this, but if i forgot Congrats Stringer you can feel free to slap on the tags, i have been very busy as of late and its been abit of a 1 man army.

multi

Welcome Stringers. Nice to see you officially in OZ. Looking forward to seeing your skill develop over the next few months.

Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
Slayer

When you get the chance hop onto our teamspeak servers when possible!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.