• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Suggestion! Dedicated Staff Positions

MalaWolf

Me and BR have been talking, and in conjuction with what Melon suggested, I think it would be good for the server if we had dedicated staff positions, for example Shop Moderators and Freebuild staff, but I think the server will also benifit greatly from an Events manager or Events moderator.

This staff positon would be incharge of promoting the numerous events that we have on the server, and push for people to come join in, and get there friends to come aswell. For example one night the Event moderator could help Hunger Games, giving bonus rewards, making it more advertised or reward players who bring friends.

Did you know that we have a /warp pvparena? The events moderator could help promote this arena, or perhaps we could get a spleef or mob arena built up that we could have events in. Maybe we could have epic events such as the defence of spawn from mobs? or killing the ender-dragon.

I think that an Event Moderator will help promote the server, and it's numerous events.

-Mala