• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

suNn's Re-application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunncaeks

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Wotsup. If you don't know my name by now... I'm not tellin' ya. I'm not trying to fool you or anything, but I play under the alias of "suNn". I've played under many others which most of you won't recognise. The latter ones anyways. Mr. Pink, Weekend Nachos, Sunn O))), Pancakefan, PANCAKES<3, Carcass, Toe-Toe, etc.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I am a Thug 4 Lyfe. Am an "apprentice" painter/decorator. A brush hand, if you will. Hobbies? There are a few. Gaming, of course. Reading (Philosophy, Psych/Criminology, Serial Killers, Epic Fantasy, Thriller). Warhammer 40,000, Dungeons & Dragons. I suppose you could say I'm a nerd. Music. So much music (Extreme Metal and Punk, Classical, Drone, a bit of Noise/Experimental, Psychedelic/Stoner Rock, Neo-Classical, Dark Ambient, Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Moombahton. The list goes on. I might just stop there for reading-sakes.) Absolutely hate Trance, House, Hard Techno, Hip-Hop, and Reggae (though Skacore is pretty cool. Lol. Damnit, I said that I'd stop.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

Well, I was Scrim Team Captain during the lowpoints of OZ. If we can call it that. Feel like I may help out in that area again. I also can MSPaynt 4 lyfe. Otherwise; I am a boss, y'know.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

When did I start gaming? As long as I could remember. Even if I weren't any good. Favourite games? Enemy Territory. Been into World of Tanks lately. Any of the Elder Scrolls games (except Oblivion.) Call of Duty 2 was great. Dawn of War. Company of Heroes. The only real platform is PC. But I won't mind playing on another platform. Probably more so a Xbox. The controllers are far more comfortable.

Do you own a microphone?

Headset? Yar.

Also; I drew another happy rocket.

Cheers.
- suNn

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Trigger Happy

I think this app needs to be reevaluated as Sunn did not explain how much he loves Taylor Swift's music. Until he can tell us he listens to her daily, this app should be denied.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.