• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Warn Swizz

Bandido

ET Moderator
Just double checking the the three exits from axis spawn on ET are not allowed to be HW bombed.

I gace Swizz a warn last night for HWSK in this area when I was behind the boxes, he disagreed.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Goldrush is very tricky, ideally the only place allies can put arty/planes is on the truck, even so if planes are done incorrectly it will hit the main exit.

I need to look at the rules wording, whether it's 'from spawn exit' or 'from spawn'.

So probably yes,

I really would like to open up the map editor, or something similar are plot out just how far the two 'tank-lengths' is on this and other maps.

Bandido

ET Moderator
I remember i0n saying it wasnt allowed, splash damage had to be more than 2 tank lengths from the 3 spawn exits

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
I set this rule up so many years ago I forgot about the details. It is 2 rank lengths from a non capturable spawn.

Trigger Happy

Yeah it was always 2 tanks away from a non-cap spawn. The only exception / area of grey is for things where obj is involved near exits (e.g. if you have to stop a moving target like a truck or tank and it goes past spawn) and I would allow them in this case personally.

Cheers

Bandido

ET Moderator
The truck wasnt there at this point, I just trying to clarify if the three Axis exits on Goldy are all spawn exits, according te i0n they were If I remember corectly.

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
I would only classify the first 2 the one next to mg wouldnt be but need to measure so i could be wrong

Zulu

There is now a goldie map with a mini tank, so measure is very rough. Would be good to put lines or color areas in the map on the ground where hwsk in effect. You can then actually retrieve position of air strike, panza etc if needs be.