• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Weekly ET Night

Covert

Your arrogance knows no bounds.
It's only the truth matilda, 9/10 of the people that are currently active have only ever played on pub servers. Invaders explanation of what a 'scrim' is just proved me right anyway haha

nelots

It's only the truth matilda, 9/10 of the people that are currently active have only ever played on pub servers. Invaders explanation of what a 'scrim' is just proved me right anyway haha
A SCRIM IS WHEN YOU GET YOUR TEAM TO HUNCH OVER ASS TO FACE IN A DIAMOND FORMATION FACING THE OPPOSING TEAM!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kajah

Almost had 20 players on the server last night!! Good times! Can we get some in game advertising happening about Sunday nights? Not sure if everyone already knows, but would be good to get going to make sure.

Not sure what to say... "Don't miss the Sunday night bash!! Join in before the server's full!!!"

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
We kinda do need to advertise actually - to get people other than the regs playing, hell perhaps even get people to give et a go.

kajah

Agree with Ferny.
There were a lot of people I haven't seen for a while on last night. Part of the problem is people can't self organise to all join at once. It's more of a fluke atm. We need to give them some direction to know the times when everyone will be on.

If we want to get to a full server we need to help players coordinate and hopefully numbers on Sunday spill over to other days during the week.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully we will have a new webserver location by the end of this week so that we don't have a repeat of this weekends issues.

I will add an automessage for you now though.