• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

We're Back

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
After a lengthy break we have got the server back up, tossed a few things, reverted others and hopefully made it usable again.

The long requested old spawn is back and mostly how it was before, some new bits have been added and some of the supersecretstaff areas have been opened up to you, most of them ^^. The PVP & PVE spawns have been redone to fit better with the landscape, plotworld is mostly unchanged and changed the shop to sell most items with a dynamic (player stocked)

I'm sorry to say that we could not keep survival games as it is no longer being updated outside of the developers server, so we have had to drop it due to incompatibilities with 1.8. We do however still have the arena as it was before, but could possibly used one of the HG maps instead for a more interesting area.

All previous donator's will be in the donator group, if you are not please tell us and we can fix you up.

Questions? Suggestions? Demands ... ಠ_ಠ, or if you find any broken, missed or exploitable things, please send myself or Phill a note in-game or here on the forums, you will not be penalised for reporting a bug/exploit (provided it was not taken advantage of prior to reporting).

And finally, some users have been removed from the ban list.

Jade

On the parkour the home beds don't work I tried and it sent me to spawn :p

And when I try to use the pressure plates I don't have permission to use them in the parkour. Example: In 1 part you have to skip a bit because its a teaser but theres pressure plate doors.

Last edited by a moderator:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
On the parkour the home beds don't work I tried and it sent me to spawn :p

And when I try to use the pressure plates I don't have permission to use them in the parkour. Example: In 1 part you have to skip a bit because its a teaser but theres pressure plate doors.
Going through beds and plates/doors at the moment, should all work fine when replaced. If not will work something out. Will also look at the issue of the void in parkour and possibly spawn.

katie

I am falling through the void and I cant stop
PLEASE HELP!

so is nhunter

Last edited by a moderator: