• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

What does your nick mean and how did you get it?

Hicksy

Was just having a bit of a giggle to myself at some of the names you guys have come up with.

Have to admit some very creative ones.

So heres the thread.

Well Hicksy came from David hicks which was all over the news when i started playing et so i just used that. In time it just got shortened to Hicksy lol

Never ever did i think it would be a name im still using to this day lol but then again when i started playing et i had know idea i would still be playing the same game this many years later lol

Sunncaeks

Sunn is a simple one.

Sunn O))) is a Drone [Doom] band who just happen to be amazing. The band itself was named after Sunn Amplifiers, production now ceased.

Joke :D

I got my name becasue apparently im funny :|

my other alias is Sploodge.... dont think i'll go into detail with that one..

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Black Racoon..... Tbh I have nfi how I got this name..... It was too long ago...

I think it was due to my scrawnyness and ability to sound similar to one... (only at the time ofcourse...) But I guess its stuck now :)

Cheers

Furry

Mine was McFearless which was a Song name.. then i think stink started calling me Furry and that stuck o;

amacide

ET Moderator
amacide?

The traditional term, often used by the US military, to officially label friendly-fire... killing your own soldiers! ;)

Stems from Latin, 'ama' meaning friend and 'cide' as in kill.... You won't find it in most dictionaries :)

There was much amacide in the Vietnam war...... :(

Cheers.

G

ohk, you guys are soooo boring lol

1. HICKSY - obviously his name is a spin off from hickey ;) i know your fetish dont deny it
2. PANCAKEfan - as a kid you must have been quite fat and indulged in numerous pancakes thus the name
3. JOKE - your name isnt joke because youre funny, its because you were once a ... oh crap please dont take offence fraggle please please please please. SORRY IN ADVANCE, but because once you spray painted your hair to be ranga and you were the laughin stock of homebush :) thus you are the joke.
4. BLACK RACOOON - as a kid he always sat on the computer and never getting any sunlight so he took a spin off from it and named himself black racoon. but also as you can see the racoon is a racist way of spelling it. Black racoon actually comes from the fact that br is so racist against black people because they always pwn him in any game he plays. black also = axis i think :)
5. FURRY - because he coughed up a furball once, it was oh so cute, you guys should have seen it ;) and mcfearless because he is not fearful of dying from all this maccas he has been eating when he was a child.
6. AMACIDE - its actually really cyanide, he just waiting for the perfect time to kill us.

keith

After several months of intense introspection and outward contemplation, I found the answer to the perennial question of existence, namely: "Who are you?".

The answer was Keith, and so it followed that I was to accept it and name myself accordingly.

Joke :D

Umm, i wasnt the laughing stock of homebush. Josh just hyperbolised the fact that i looked sill for a few months. When i say silly i mean silly becasue it was bright red and was different to my usual hair color.

Thank you, Joyanne

G

actually blusky we know you as the one and only BLUE SKY yeah i might so blusky but idc lol its blue sky and thats because at the age of 13 when you could see again cause you were blinded you realised that sky was blue and hence oh my blue sky. and then after you had your sight you turned to et :)

and keith youre name is actually kurt cobain. youre a druggie :)

G

hahaha wha did it have to do with josh? :( LOL i made that bullshit up myself :) proudly lol hehehe, ohh btw! its

JOY-ANN :)

arabidgypsy

According to Capt Midnight i am a "terrorist who plays just to ruin other peoples fun" think that was said somewhere between node and ogn period. Not sure how that ties in with my name but meh.

G

you have been having a few arguments around the forums as i see :) i would like to kindly just warn you that these forums should be a peaceful place, they are also my home so please try to refrain from starting crap or the joyfuljoy will be unhappy :) other than that enjoy mister mysterious

keith

-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY said:
and keith youre name is actually kurt cobain. youre a druggie :)
Nobody thinks I am except you. Clearly, you are the druggie here Joy.

G

actually i think its because youre from north queensland and your house is on baker street where you first lost your virginity to that pretty girl outside the corner store. she was in a nice floral dress and she had her hair tied back :) i remember it like yesterday <3