• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

What you listen to when playing ET.

Synonym

cccdfern said:
Ramstein (mainly "du hast" and "Ich will") and Infected Mushroom for me
Yeah, those Rammstein songs are among my favourites at well. I'd also throw Eifersucht or possibly Feuer Frei! into the playlist.

Sunncaeks

iconoclasst said:
Paganini for ET.
Aw yeah. Nothing quite like some violin concerti (expeially the first) rom Niccolò Paganini. At a close tied first with Jean Sibelius'.

keith said:
Seconded.

But I don't particularly listen to music when I'm playing. As to be a bit more alert and what-not. To at least have a slight idea as to what's going on around me. But if I am to listen to music while playing ET, or an FPS game in general, it'd usually be something fast-paced. Any sort of extreme Punk works; Powerviolence, Hardcore, Grindcore, Crust, Skramz. Perhaps some Thrash or Speed metal (I suppose the other sub-genres of metal are also alright. Apart from Doom, despite my love for it). Or if I'm in the mood, perhaps some Dubstep, Neurofunk or Drum & Bass.

Death_Reincarnated

Synonym said:
I agree with Fraggle. I'm a huge metal fan but in-game I'm more likely to be listening to Dubstep or Trance.

Although I don't listen to any of this in ET as I don't play the game :D
Nothing beats listening to uplifting trance while getting killstreaks...its like taking a pill and feeling invincible while driving a car....ITS MADNESSSS I TELL YA.

Thats why I don't listen to any music. I tend to listen for footsteps/shooting and in game sounds so I know what is going on.

Synonym

Death_Reincarnated said:
Thats why I don't listen to any music. I tend to listen for footsteps/shooting and in game sounds so I know what is going on.
Sound whoring FTW.

G-Train said:
Yep, playing on a pub server is srs bzns.....
Srs Bzns!

iconoclasst

[youtube:1o26z6k5]8F46AJCdMTw[/youtube:1o26z6k5]

This ones a toe tapper and I think we can all relate to the lyrics. I know I can ! :roll: