• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Whatever happened to............

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
rippa had a kid about a year ago i think.

As an aside, i was playing ET at home after mini noob #1 was delivered, only a few hours later.

#winning

Trigger Happy

I'd like to see sardoo and justy come back to fight it out again in a knife war.
Some already mentioned such as skanky would be great to have back, the stories and lulz you got with that guy were great. Same with gutz, frog and a few others that are great for a laugh for either witty trolling or otherwise.
Midnight calling hax all the time is something that came to mind when we had a midnight join the server but sadly wasn't the real middy.

Times change I guess and people move on to either new games or perhaps just get too busy with real life!

Cheers

Sunncaeks

Some guy by the name of "Vulkan/Vulcan" offered to "train" me once. When I was first playing. Never saw him again. Rofl. Am I really that smelly? :(

Mostly played on GA Baserace. Quite a few crazy fools in there. A few seriously good crazy fools, at that.

JoKeR

Some guy by the name of "Vulkan/Vulcan" offered to "train" me once. When I was first playing. Never saw him again. Rofl. Am I really that smelly? :(

Mostly played on GA Baserace. Quite a few crazy fools in there. A few seriously good crazy fools, at that.
Yeah Speedy played alot on the bacerace server, and ROCKETFUEL lol. Both good players. ROCKETFUEL had an insane amount of xp on that server.

Vulkan was a kiwi player called risk, he had another name but i've forgotten. He was a mega troll lol, gave me so much shit when i first started playing.

I'm not sure what's happened to the original oz members like Vampirate, Puffla, Lockout, Stinkvis, Bulletbait ect.. BR might know.

Stinkvis at one point claimed he met up with that Frosty player. Said that he'd fallen in love with her or something LOL. I thought it had been established that it was some weird family circle that all played on the same computer. At least that's what she claimed, she had some younger cousin called Ravtek.

Blackhawk left and set up the dBd server. So many players have been banned from that server thanks to him lol.

Anyone remember the beef between Indev and Lammy at one point? I think it might have been mainly in the OZ members section a few years ago. Man that was funny. I still remember the 1 v 1 Midas had with Indev on OZ years ago ROFL. Each round was started after a nade went off. Not sure what happened to Indev, probably just started high school.

Porters cousin David the hacker. Porter might be able to fill us in on what's happened to him.

The serial pest. I don't think anyone ever figured out who he was. He must have been banned over 100 times.

Middy the biggest crybaby,manic depressive, hack accusing player i've ever met lol. I remember reading he ended up playing battlefield on the GA forums maybe a while ago.

So many players have come and gone it's ridiculous.

Bogan

I played heaps with speedy on ga baserace he even ended up giving me lessons although i have never really improved, but he was a good bloke, and another player from ga base race was a player called Zork i used to call hin zork the dork he got a bit pissed at me lol , but he was a good player also. Cheers (Drunk) Bogan (my ga base race name)

Joke :D

Yeah Speedy played alot on the bacerace server, and ROCKETFUEL lol. Both good players. ROCKETFUEL had an insane amount of xp on that server.

Vulkan was a kiwi player called risk, he had another name but i've forgotten. He was a mega troll lol, gave me so much shit when i first started playing.

I'm not sure what's happened to the original oz members like Vampirate, Puffla, Lockout, Stinkvis, Bulletbait ect.. BR might know.

Stinkvis at one point claimed he met up with that Frosty player. Said that he'd fallen in love with her or something LOL. I thought it had been established that it was some weird family circle that all played on the same computer. At least that's what she claimed, she had some younger cousin called Ravtek.

Blackhawk left and set up the dBd server. So many players have been banned from that server thanks to him lol.

Anyone remember the beef between Indev and Lammy at one point? I think it might have been mainly in the OZ members section a few years ago. Man that was funny. I still remember the 1 v 1 Midas had with Indev on OZ years ago ROFL. Each round was started after a nade went off. Not sure what happened to Indev, probably just started high school.

Porters cousin David the hacker. Porter might be able to fill us in on what's happened to him.

The serial pest. I don't think anyone ever figured out who he was. He must have been banned over 100 times.

Middy the biggest crybaby,manic depressive, hack accusing player i've ever met lol. I remember reading he ended up playing battlefield on the GA forums maybe a while ago.

So many players have come and gone it's ridiculous.
I thought Frosty was Ravtek? Who ended up also being Rose who was also Violet? Sat in vent a few times with a 14 year old ravtek whilst LeStat and Romulus got drunk and yelled at each other was fooking gold.

Vampirate, forgot all about him! Vamp and Syere were classic. they would always have the shits with something/someone, and then they both posted pics in Joker's thread and got trolled about it on server by Happy, etc, and they both deleted their pics and quit OZ soon after. Puffla was pretty hot from memory.

I've got middy on facebook so i'll ask for an update!

PorT3r

So my little few second story haha

I got kicked out of home at 16, left school , Footy mate got me a job first week, was $9 boilermaker job i hated it but i lovedd the smell and WACKING the metal i was their best worker then moved me around 4 times till finnaly got to work with my mate.. then was best 6 months..until footy stop.. then i was by myself fucking doing everything, cunts who were 18 went out partying and i had to do their work, 40 degree heat on welder with leather jack.. played footy lost grandfinal by 2 points,

They asked what i was doing on weekend and shit and was nothing going bed, One guy was gonna go do drugs and shit with mates..

I didnt touch them till 18, now im 19 and im fucked if i dont quit, their going to put me on blood pressure pills, still getting tests done...

So yeah fuck, need a quiet life now...

Then became an alcoholic, Hit 18 parited to hard, only got in trouble from cops once no fine pheww, gone done for speeding only for 120 in 80 zone, but was drink drivng and doing 200km haha..

DAVID GOT A GIRLFRIEND AND NEVER CAME TOWN WITH ME WHAT A SOFTIE..

But nah im over that bullshit now, my mates are fucking fuming about it lol

So yeah got a decent job cause of my dad... go figure... Now im running the show out the back and getting fit for footy..

Might coach footy in a few years time and find a nice girl teach how not to throw her life away and MAKE BABIES

But Thats the future

So yeah angry all gone just want to keep the good time rolling

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

keith

So my little few second story haha

Cheers
Porter! I don't know if you remember me, but it is nice to see you again, man. It is great to hear that you are improving and everything. It certainly appears as if you endured rather difficult times recently, but I am glad you are doing better now. I hope it can continue.

The last time we used to talk a lot, you would always tell me about your drinking exploits and the retarded misadventures you had on alcohol. Times have definitely changed from then, and it's for the better. If you don't mind me asking, with what drugs did you get involved in using?

Keep on doing what you've been doing lately, and you'll get all of those goals achieved, especially THE BABIES. Tell David he is a fgt for me.

PorT3r

I dont wanna talk about them, but few of the boys did gas in my car.. i was deso driver and I was FUCK cops better not come...

Yeah life is good now, i love working atm helping people out :)

Haha david is loving playing against me, he rage quit a few times cause i pwned him haha

How long ago was this? Cause i only start drinking heavy since i finished footy

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
I talk to AussieG on the phone every once in a while, just busy in real life. Same with Hicksie.

Both champion people I have met in real life but that real life is taking precedence at this point.