• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

While on my holiday

HaPpY

While on my holiday away from et, it seems like nothing has really changed in the oz et community. Apart from that alphaclank douchebag appearing from nowhere. Any new trolls/wannabes? Or have any old players returned for a classic game of et? I wana try convince eggs to come back for some lols

Miss u guiz xoxo

Joke :D

alpha goes alright!
pretty sure him, synonym and BR are all uni/school friends and such.

Hitboxes have changed, midas rages on the server, pedro aliases from time to time, Dozer uses a shrugscript, ange is gay (more so), a few members have left and a few more have joined, etc

Hit up the next 32 v 32 joshyN

The Admiral

HaPpY said:
While on my holiday away from et, it seems like nothing has really changed in the oz et community. Apart from that alphaclank douchebag appearing from nowhere. Any new trolls/wannabes? Or have any old players returned for a classic game of et? I wana try convince eggs to come back for some lols

Miss u guiz xoxo
it's funny because YOU called someone a douchebag.

afkr22

HaPpY said:
Apart from that alphaclank douchebag appearing from nowhere.
Thanks for the new addition to my signature, I haven't had the chance to modify it in a while.

micky

AlphaClank said:
HaPpY said:
Thanks for the new addition to my signature, I haven't had the chance to modify it in a while.
Oh oh oh Does this mean i can TROLL some more, You Bobble Bobbla bobbling TROLLS.

afkr22

micky said:
AlphaClank said:
HaPpY said:
Oh oh oh Does this mean i can TROLL some more, You Bobble Bobbla bobbling TROLLS.
What makes you think I'm a troll?

micky

AlphaClank said:
What makes you think I'm a troll?
I wasn't referring to you.
I was referring to all the trolls out there.
They have rights you know.
Like the right to live under any bridge that pleases them so.

Trigger Happy

Man condense that signature, it was funny, till I got RSI in my fingers from having to scroll 50 km extra every time you post.

Cheers

WickedFizz

Sph|nX said:
[quote="Black Racoon":3i03tyfx]It seems like your ridiculous signature is now complete.
Hes probally going to add this now.[/quote:3i03tyfx]

He will probally add that to it now Sph|nX D=

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
WickedFizz said:
Sph|nX said:
[quote="Black Racoon":1c4ls7ki]It seems like your ridiculous signature is now complete.
Hes probally going to add this now.
He will probally add that to it now Sph|nX D=[/quote:1c4ls7ki]

I could quote this and say exactly the same as what you both said but I can see that 2 pages after I'll still be seeing it quoted so I'm not going to let it go and hope everyone follows by example.

HaPpY

so troy, i hear ur into dancing?
LOL

@ joke, i was on for the last 32v32, seemed like a fail with only 30 ppl online
imo was the maps

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
HaPpY said:
LOL
Wow, sort of maturity from a 10 year child and it's not because I share a similar interest. I suppose being a Caught Hacker on a Free, non cheat enabled tournament server beats an interest in dance.

HaPpY said:
@ joke, i was on for the last 32v32, seemed like a fail with only 30 ppl online
imo was the maps
32 v 32 maps were really quite interesting. I'm guessing your one of the people who found it too hard to click L to see the objective. We may possible see one of those maps from the 32 v 32 on the server, it will probably go up for a vote soon.

P.S I realise your not both on the best of terms, but at least he hasn't made global stupid statements like that.

The Admiral

Black Racoon said:
HaPpY said:
LOL
Wow, sort of maturity from a 10 year child and it's not because I share a similar interest. I suppose being a Caught Hacker on a Free, non cheat enabled tournament server beats an interest in dance.

P.S I realise your not both on the best of terms, but at least he hasn't made global stupid statements like that.
It's Happy. I personally am quite impressed by his maturity. 10-year old stuff is a 25% increase on the 8-year old garbage I expected from him!

Jks. I expected 4 year-old nonsenical garbage. 'poo-poo-head' in particular.

Good to see HaPpY is still keeping up his keyboard ninja skillz, after all these years. I salute you.

PS What was the reason for his unban BR? Just curious.

HaPpY

the 2 32v32 maps i saw were baserace and minastirith
no one likes baserace unless we have panzers and adjusted speed/gravity
and minastirith is only good for goombas

micky

HaPpY said:
the 2 32v32 maps i saw were baserace and minastirith
no one likes baserace unless we have panzers and adjusted speed/gravity
and minastirith is only good for goombas
I'm sorry all i heard was moaning and complaining.
Could you repeat that please.

afkr22

Black Racoon said:
WickedFizz said:
[quote="Sph|nX":14bdd68n][quote="Black Racoon":14bdd68n]It seems like your ridiculous signature is now complete.
Hes probally going to add this now.
He will probally add that to it now Sph|nX D=[/quote:14bdd68n]

I could quote this and say exactly the same as what you both said but I can see that 2 pages after I'll still be seeing it quoted so I'm not (lol, wrong BR) going to let it go and hope everyone follows by example.[/quote:14bdd68n]

So... tempting... but I guess I'll leave my sig alone until someone makes an amazing comment that I can't pass up. Also, congratulations to HaPpY for losing what was apparently left of any respect for him in the OZ clan by bringing personal lives into an internet discussion. Stay classy.

tl;dr hApPy's jelly of my hip-hop moves to get all the bitches.

EDIT: Changed my mind, decided to take BR's quote to make my signature look complete. I like collections. :3