• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Who is your all time OZ nazi?

Who is your most NAZI OZ player?

• Total voters

HaPpY

-OZ-WickedFizz said:
it's 3 inches off - if only i could take 3 inches on my &%$# and place it in my height lol.
wouldnt that make ur &%$# an innie?
like ewwwww :lol:

G

lol guys i dont wanna know about wicked pin okkk.

Abolisher

Administrator
what about me im awesome i am sensitive just like Hitler And i even leave vegimite on my upper lip coz its badass

kabal

lol @ happy and the belly Button reference .. was too funny! and well ya know dude's who brag have small pee pee's.And it is BS that i am not winning here and its MY damed Poll WTH!! :flamer: bet Joy does not even notice her carefully chosen sun tzu quote in her sig that has somehow been added.

phatbass

you forgot furball matt bud he was hitlers son mute for saying pr0n i mean wtf man go get laid and wtf havnt read these forums for like a week and its same old boring shit fuck get some rage in here sure it looks messy but it makes for good reading and more visitors faaaaaaaarrrkkkk get some angry pills goin and unleash the beast of rage fuck ya shit rage me i dont give a fuck lets start some intersting shit

p.s DON'T DELETE THIS OR ILL MESS YOUR SHIT UP

Death_Reincarnated

phatbass said:
you forgot furball matt bud he was hitlers son mute for saying pr0n i mean wtf man go get laid and wtf havnt read these forums for like a week and its same old boring bobbla bobbla get some rage in here sure it looks messy but it makes for good reading and more visitors faaaaaaaarrrkkkk get some angry pills goin and unleash the beast of rage bobbla ya bobbla rage me i dont give a bobbla lets start some intersting bobbla

p.s DON'T DELETE THIS OR ILL MESS YOUR bobbla UP
I wish ET had a Bobbla-scope. I could bobbla them from miles away.

Better yet a bobbla-rynge....now that would be rage with capital BOBBLA.

What about bobbla-mines...and bobbla-strike...oh and you cannot play Enemy Teri-bobbla without this...BOBBLA_HAX.v2.0

My ROFL-COPTER goes wush-wush-wush-wush-wuuushhhhhhhh-bobbla

:)

Sunncaeks

YOur rolfcopter makes a terrible sound. You should get it checked out.

My roflcopter goes SOI SOI SOI

WickedFizz

yeah i no - it aint a major important poll, so i doesnt matter if u aint in - i thank you for remembering me. you must have seen taht sexy sig i made for u and said "yeah boy".

Death_Reincarnated

I still dont get this vote thing but if its a good thing then my vote goes to Phat. :) lol sex on legs phat....hahahha i havent heard that one i ages.

P.S. My roflcopter still making that weird bobbla sound...wush-wush-wush-bobbla.